Hunting Camp

C

Canoe

Here is the photot that I am using on my desktop to remind me how much I miss being in hunting camp:

tentpm.jpg

Nice place! The thing that i really like the most of that picture is there is no candy rappers or cans on the ground! Usually while scouting i run across a few hunting camps that have been trashed. Its really good to see how clean your camp is. And i applaud you and the people that camp with you.

later, MM

Like the wall tent. My brothers and I have been talking about getting one. I'm ready for hunting camp, "Already".

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-02 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys.

MM, I am kind of anal about a clean camp. You probably noticed the trash can under the table. I hate having trash bags hanging around camp about as much as I hate garbage on the ground. But I am weird, just ask my friends.

AK, You guys won't be sorry if you get a good wall tent. I think mine was the best investment I've made in a long time. If you have any questions I can give you a hand when you decide you want to pick one out.

later, Canoe

Antlerking, canoe pretty much summed it up wall tents are a great investment.

later, MM

So thats the roughing it you were telling me about. That looks pretty snug as cold as it gets at night in the mountains! Cool pic Z.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom