Hunting contest/trapping ban

smitho

Just saw this come across my facebook feed. Looks like the antis are trying to get all trapping banned including live traps as well as a ban on hunting contests. I encourage everyone to please call and or email and make your voices heard and get all your friends family and acquaintances to do the same.

Well it looks like there getting ready for Wolf Introduction. They don’t want you boys hurting those Wolf pups.

It looks like Colorado is the new front line for the anti-hunting war. If the Libs can just protect all the predators and bring back the wolves then why do people need to hunt (aka why do we need guns)?

I was living in Colorado when they banned the Bear baiting. I believe it was a group from Massachusetts that got it on the ballot and everyone said in the hunting commmunity that it would never pass, the next thing you know it was gone

But we have lots of bears now. You suppose reducing hunting pressure would cause other species to rebound?:unsure:

Oh darn, forgot about the woofs. Never mind.....

Oh sh!t, sounds like the Califirnia approach. Take away methods, specific seasons, management style, animals (poor bobcats!).

Let me just say how sorry I am to hear you may be keestered like California's hunters/trappers were by the big Democrat cities imposing their will on balance of rural state. Condolences...

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom