HUNTING FUEL PRICE PREDICTIONS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Is There Any Truth of People not Being Able to Buy Fuel on the Wasatch & Heber?

Rumors got to the Basin This Morning it was Happening?

If These F'N TARDS Had a Place To Hoard Fuel We'd all be SCREWED!

They'll Drain these Stations out here I Guarandamntee you!

What a CLUSTER####!

Anybody in the Know,know what Fuel Prices might do in the near Future?

elkassassin
You’ve given me a couple of good ideas of what to spend my thousand dollar stimulus check on. I’m going to need a trailer to haul all the apples and fuel I’ve hoarded up when I come over to Hunt Utah this year.

Yes it's true, there was a rumor one of the refineries in North Salt Lake had damage from the earth quake. Turns out it wasn't true. When I passed the pumps on the way home from work there was no rush on fuel anymore. However one of my buddies passed a gas station in Layton mid morning and it was a cluster.

Hunting fuel prices won’t affect me. I don’t ride around on my atv/sideXside all day long. So unless there’s a shortage on socks and boots I’ll be ok. Worst case i might buy a E-bike if fuel goes bye bye. That will get me to where I’m goin.

It's going to be the lowest we've seen it since the 70's.
Middle east still has to pump it out of the ground and we're all basically on lockdown while the storage tanks are filling fast.
There will be a lot of road hunters this fall sparing no expense!?

With $22 oil I find it really hard to believe we will have a gas shortage. I don’t think the oil refineries in salt lake even make gasoline.

They make gasoline I have a friend that works at that refinerie. When I saw the posts about the refinerie being out of commission i text him he found it kind of funny.

People have already lost their minds over the virus thing. Throw an earthquake on top of that and I’m sure it sent a lot of people into a tailspin for a bit yesterday.

Throw Rumors of the Refineries Shutting down in to the Equation as Well!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!
If we are all on ‘social distancing “ why are people hoarding gas? Aren’t we using less petroleum? Lmao ? wonder why everyone calls it tardville

Wouldn't happen if people would just get to work.
Great plan dip5hit! Please tell that to my wife who works in the dental care field, who yesterday was told that she can’t come to work, per the CDC and ADA recommendations and policies they put into place for anyone with that career, trying to limit the spread of this virus. All dental non emergent appointments (and even those will be screened on a case by case basis to determine priority) will be canceled or postponed until a later date that has yet to be determined. Her boss told her minimum 3 weeks, but plan on longer. Oh, and that’s 3-WhoTF knows of unpaid time. No checks coming her way for now. There’s TONS of people who would love the opportunity “to go to work” right now, that can’t! But great suggestion! ? WTF is wrong with you?

According to my BIL who works for a driller. Things are gunna get real slow for them. Hope for the best I suppose it’s real peoples lively hoods. I suppose he should just “get to work” too.

According to my BIL who works for a driller. Things are gunna get real slow for them. Hope for the best I suppose it’s real peoples lively hoods. I suppose he should just “get to work” too.

Unfortunately your BIL is learning what happens when everyone decides to hide in their homes and quit working.

You all got bailed out with employer provided family/medical leave. Watching your kids counts. 2/3 rate of pay. There are some conditions, but my reaction to what I saw was that it was pretty generous. Cant find if it exempts small biz (<50).

Was I believe passed? They are at least working on something.

Liestate....I firmly believe your a Russian plant to spread disinformation. Is Hillary paying you? Nadler? Schiff?
Please take Bernie and go home to mother Russia. Your cover is blown.

Unfortunately your BIL is learning what happens when everyone decides to hide in their homes and quit working.
That didn’t have really anything to do with that.. it’s the Russia and Saudi oil dispute. Not sure if your just trying to be a troll or are serious?

Unfortunately your BIL is learning what happens when everyone quits working.

Now he has an excuse and feels you should understand why he isn't working too.

Maybe he could get a job at a hotel in the meantime. Or maybe work at a restaurant. Or maybe a mover. Oh wait. You forgot they aren't working either. How about go volunteer at a church and work for free?

I've never seen a bigger group of self absorbed excuse machines. Sitting around worrying who lives and who dies.

You really don’t have any ******** clue do you? No. The coronavirus isn’t the biggest issue with the oil field right now. His issue, and many others, is due to other factors. Sure corona is contributing to it, but is not the root cause. He is still going to work right now im sure. As are many others, including me. But I’m sure that will come to halt as a final result of the corona. Again, out of our control. We would go to work if we could. We want to. But can’t.

I don’t wish bad things to happen on people, I really don’t. Even people I don’t care for. You however, I hope your place of work burns to the ground and you catch corona of the worst variety all in the same week. The ironic part is, you probably work from home. Hopefully that will also cut off your abilities to get online and you can’t get back on here anymore. I may not offer much constructive value in my posts on here and yes I’ve trolled a lot, but I’ve yet to see anyone who 1) likes/appreciates/enjoys your posts and 2) wants to see you continue adding your advice and opinions on here. You are more than overdue for a big visit from karma with all the chit you’ve spewed over the years, starting with defending the Nebo bighorn sheep poachers

Last edited:

Maybe he could get a job at a hotel in the meantime. Or maybe work at a restaurant. Or maybe a mover. Oh wait. You forgot they aren't working either. How about go volunteer at a church and work for free?

I've never seen a bigger group of self absorbed excuse machines. Sitting around worrying who lives and who dies.
I’m sorry bud what is it that you do? What does working at a church for free have to do with any of this? What your so self righteous that your still working. Your posts make no sense. This is about fuel prices this isn’t just people sitting around. What would be your perfect way to solve this? Screw it let everyone get sick f the old people of weak? What’s your plan? All I see is you complaining all day on a Thursday... a work day! About how everyone has stopped working. Doesn’t seem like your working to hard for someone logging in 60+ a week.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look at yall. I tell people to go to work and that makes yall so mad yall want my business to burn down and me to fall ill?????

Yall think I don't care about old people, or sick people. The fact that I care about them is the reason I tell everyone GET TO WORK.

If your job says you can't come in GO FIND WORK. Even free volunteer work.

By the way. I hope each and everyone of you stay healthy and your family and property make it through this crisis okay.

I passed a South Jordan Maverick around 10 am yesterday and cars were stack 5-6 deep at each pump. All the panic over Facebook rumors. SMH...

15846656452539187615873125851340_42526963561273.png

Anybody know what this is? There was one outside Costco this morning. You know how they ended this? Any idea what the average age of mortality was then? They were facing bigger deadlier diseases than Corona virus.

By 1:30 PM Yesterday afternoon the Same BS was going on here in the Basin!

"All Refineries Closed"!

"No Fuel Available in Heber"!

"Etc"!

"Etc"!

WAFJ!

I passed a South Jordan Maverick around 10 am yesterday and cars were stack 5-6 deep at each pump. All the panic over Facebook rumors. SMH...

Yes fuel lines were 5 cars deep at all pumps midday yesterday, on my way home though as mentioned above everything was back to normal, if thats possible. The other thing I saw were huge lines to get propane. Crazy stuff for sure, unfortunately it’s probably just beginning.

Last edited:
Dave Ramsey said to have 3
Months of savings in your sock or bank account to cover your A$$ in these situations!! I don’t feel sorry for anyone!! Time to sell your Swarovski’s, Sako’s, sidexsides. I’m looking forward to the deals in the classifieds and ksl.

Watch out For the F'N Thiefs!

Dave Ramsey said to have 3
Months of savings in your sock or bank account to cover your A$$ in these situations!! I don’t feel sorry for anyone!! Time to sell your Swarovski’s, Sako’s, sidexsides. I’m looking forward to the deals in the classifieds and ksl.

That didn’t have really anything to do with that.. it’s the Russia and Saudi oil dispute. Not sure if your just trying to be a troll or are serious?
I wouldn't even try dude. This guy is one of the most delusional internet trolls to spew complete and utter bull chit on the internet. Don't waste your time.

Yes fuel lines were 5 cars deep at all pumps midday yesterday, on my way home though as mentioned above everything was back to normal, if thats possible. The other thing I saw were huge lines to get propane. Crazy stuff for sure, unfortunately it’s probably just beginning.
I think it was related to the earth quake. I think people are calming down about fuel. Nothing was weird at the pumps today. The super markets have started metering what people can buy so today after work buying groceries was an almost normal experience. No TP though haha.

You really don’t have any ******** clue do you? No. The coronavirus isn’t the biggest issue with the oil field right now. His issue, and many others, is due to other factors. Sure corona is contributing to it, but is not the root cause. He is still going to work right now im sure. As are many others, including me. But I’m sure that will come to halt as a final result of the corona. Again, out of our control. We would go to work if we could. We want to. But can’t.

I don’t wish bad things to happen on people, I really don’t. Even people I don’t care for. You however, I hope your place of work burns to the ground and you catch corona of the worst variety all in the same week. The ironic part is, you probably work from home. Hopefully that will also cut off your abilities to get online and you can’t get back on here anymore. I may not offer much constructive value in my posts on here and yes I’ve trolled a lot, but I’ve yet to see anyone who 1) likes/appreciates/enjoys your posts and 2) wants to see you continue adding your advice and opinions on here. You are more than overdue for a big visit from karma with all the chit you’ve spewed over the years, starting with defending the Nebo bighorn sheep poachers
you're an angry little cuss ain't ya? I'm honestly surprised you haven't been blocked or banned for a while for the way you act and the things you say. Yeah everybody hates reading Tristate's stuff most of the time but man you aren't any better. Go away and stay there.

High rollers keep you employed, the people who CAN work regardless of what's going on right now, or people that don't have to and can afford to be unemployed.

So, let's explore a little logic. Someone who isn't allowed to work is supposed to burn through what resources they have to volunteer. Maybe not a bad thing, but you have to take care of your household first and the gas money used to volunteer may well be used to buy a loaf of bread, gallon of milk, and some PB&J for their little 5 year old at home.

Getting a job at just any restaurant, hardware store, or grocery store for temporary purposes just ain't gonna happen because the people already there have had their hours cut because of a loss in revenue.

Lots of money in taxi for TXans with ranch hunts, trips to Africa, New Zealand, or wherever else. I imagine this industry in TX won't see much of an impact because its cash flow comes from people who don't have to work or can regardless.

you're an angry little cuss ain't ya? I'm honestly surprised you haven't been blocked or banned for a while for the way you act and the things you say. Yeah everybody hates reading Tristate's stuff most of the time but man you aren't any better. Go away and stay there.
What have I done to get blocked or banned from here? Nothing.

High rollers keep you employed, the people who CAN work regardless of what's going on right now, or people that don't have to and can afford to be unemployed.

So, let's explore a little logic. Someone who isn't allowed to work is supposed to burn through what resources they have to volunteer. Maybe not a bad thing, but you have to take care of your household first and the gas money used to volunteer may well be used to buy a loaf of bread, gallon of milk, and some PB&J for their little 5 year old at home.

Getting a job at just any restaurant, hardware store, or grocery store for temporary purposes just ain't gonna happen because the people already there have had their hours cut because of a loss in revenue.

Lots of money in taxi for TXans with ranch hunts, trips to Africa, New Zealand, or wherever else. I imagine this industry in TX won't see much of an impact because its cash flow comes from people who don't have to work or can regardless.

That was logic??? ???

Dominos pizza is hiring over 10,000 employees to go deliver pizzas cuz of coronavirus. you guys crying about poverty and needing money and being jobless go deliver pizzas.

Airlines cut way back, major reductions in people’s driving we have fuel coming out our ass right now. That’s why trump is filling the national reserves to the brim. At work we are rerunning jet fuel trying to extract as much gasoline as we can. If there’s long lines it’s because of these idiots panicking.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom