Hunting licence document

Katoom

I purchased an OTC elk licence and received a tag, a “proxy statement” and a “hunter report” but I did not actually receive an Idaho hunting licence. Does anyone know if I should have, or if this is implied by the tag? I don't want to find myself short on paper come time to interact with Mr. Warden.

I assume you have a hunting license if you were able to purchase a tag as themlicense is required to purchase a tag. You must possess a paper license while hunting or you are breaking the law.

Yes, I bought a licence in order to be able to buy the OTC tag, but the licence itself did not come with my other tag documents in the mail.

I'll call F&Game

This is exactly what
I purchased an OTC elk licence and received a tag, a “proxy statement” and a “hunter report” but I did not actually receive an Idaho hunting licence. Does anyone know if I should have, or if this is implied by the tag? I don't want to find myself short on paper come time to interact with Mr. Warden.
I received from them also, but no license was mailed. On there web site you log into it said it was mailed the same day as the rest. WT

This is exactly what

I received from them also, but no license was mailed. On there web site you log into it said it was mailed the same day as the rest. WT
They do not mail licenses, you have to print it at home. Or when you get to Idaho you can stop at any license vendor and get a waterfowl endorsement and print your license then. Oh and if you’re planning to bow hunt you need an archery endorsement so that would be another opportunity to print one

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom