Hunting process

In March of 2022, I found myself sitting at an International Sportsmen Exposition booth in Salt Lake City, Utah. I engaged with various people whom inquired on hunting Africa, with South Africa in particular, and, 'Oh boy! how legendary that felt. I got to share my experiences as well as how to incorporate the experiences to their aspirations. I got to understand that, 'anyway you may look at it, hunting is a culture that is imprinted in human genes, and there is no way to untangle that', hunting brings a sparkle into an ordinary man or woman's eyes.

Hunting is a process where the actual shooting is a result of an immaculately planned process, 'Leave no stone unturned'. The hunting experience incorporates all aspects of socio-economic importance from the moment one has an idea to the moments the trophies are on the wall back in the hunter's home town. To some it is ( Idea- Plane- Airport- Hunt, Hunt, Hunt some more- Airport-Plane- Home and wait), while others follow the ( Idea- Plane- Airport- Hunt, Hunt- Culture- Photography-Hunt-Airport-Plane- Home and wait). In the two processes, the difference is the same, any time spent in the wild is time well spent.

I would like to engage more on this subject so that I can learn more of the hunting process from different angles. Please feel free to engage as this might help some people who may be planning a Safari their lifetime.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom