Hunting stores in NM for BH209 & primers

slickhunter

Can anyone point me to any stores in Sante Fe, ABQ, Los Alamos or surrounding areas that might carry BH 209 powder and WIN 209 primers.

I be flying into NM (Sante Fe) for a muzzy hunt at Valles Caldera, can't ship powder or primers on planes so trying to see if I can find locally when I arrive.

I ordered mine from Cabellas and such,but there is a Sportsmans in Albacrackie,but I've never been in it.
Charlies in Alb. might but I don't go there either as they are some kind of snobs.
There is a gun shop or 2 in SF,but never bought anything there either as they were too busy trying to sell an AR to a kid and nobody would take my $ for Hoppes at the counter,so I walked.
I'll ask around.

Sportsman's Warehouse in Abq will often have it. But they sell out pretty often as well. Particularly near BP season. IM sent.

I would call the Outdoorsman in Santa Fe or Walmart in Espanola to see if they stock your powder. I know they have regularly stocked Hodgdon (777) powders and Win primers in the past and the Walmart in Espanola usually has a good supply of black powder items.

Order some from Sportsman'S Warehouse online and have it shipped to store. They charge $25 hazmat fee, but at least you will know you have it.

Bingo! Have the proper powder,primers and sabots sent there to Sportsmans prior to arrival and make sure it is there unopened when you arrive.
I was going to suggest having it mailed to yourself to a PO,Gen.Delivery.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom