Hunting the last 10 days of December?

huntazido

I am a school teacher from Arizona and it is usually pretty hard to get any time off for hunting when school is in session. I'm looking for any hunts the last 10 days of December that any state might offer. I looked at some states regs and I didn't see anything but I didn't know if I was over looking something. I am primarily a bow hunter but I sometimes hunt with a muzzle loader or rifle. If anyone is aware of another western state that offers hunts during this time period please pass the info on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
John

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think Arizona offers archery mule deer tags over the counter in December and from what I understand it is a good hunt. And don't forget those wild pig hunts. fatrooster.

Nebrask has a muzz season that goes to December 31. And their archery season also goes to the end of December. It's for both mule deer and whiteys. I rarely see another hunter and it is a fun hunt. When everyone else is home opening presents, you can still be out hunting. :)

Yeah Arizona currently has the archery hunt in Dec. and Jan. I think most or at least a few of the states in the midwest have archery WT hunts that go into Jan. My buddy from Kansas hunts back home during his break from Dental school here in AZ

yeah, why not hunt the december hunt in AZ? the entire southern half of the state and a few north central units are open. What more could you want? Apply for the december whitetail tag. I had a teacher who did that every year and had no problems getting time off.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom