I’m Glad We Have Snowflakes

Except everyone else will continue to call it by what's been used for decades.

And to think, a silly little boy here on MM once told me that politicians from one state could never have an influence over anything in UT...

Except everyone else will continue to call it by what's been used for decades.

And to think, a silly little boy here on MM once told me that politicians from one state could never have an influence over anything in UT...
Who was that silly boy?

@Bluehair whst happened to your post? We’re you referring to red dot Indians?
It was in poor taste and a cheap shot at RR. In a moment of weakness I deleted it. Being a libtard and all.:)

The red dots I’m surrounded by are on the goobermint map. They changed n-word canyon down the road a few years back, but I didn’t realize we still had any s-words left in my ‘hood.

Just for fun……….do a google search on
“ Kyhv” ………. Impressive! NOT

Must be a new word, for a Woke civilization. Any guesses on its definition.

I’ll start. It’s Laguna Pueblo for: Home of the Utard

"I am grateful to the members of the Derogatory Geographic Names Task Force and the Board on Geographic Names for their efforts to prioritize this important work.

Has there ever been more of a government speak sentence ever spoken?

Did Mary's Nipple survive the important work?

Mary was White!

"I am grateful to the members of the Derogatory Geographic Names Task Force and the Board on Geographic Names for their efforts to prioritize this important work.

Has there ever been more of a government speak sentence ever spoken?

Did Mary's Nipple survive the important work?

I hope we can get this all taken care of before I get to much older, I want to make sure I forget everything, including where I’m from.

They renamed a Phx Valley mountain from Squaw Peak to Piestewa Peak a decade ago. Now, the peak is always referred to as "Squaw ... I Mean Piestewa Peak".

It was a good thing tho- Lori Piestewa was one of the first soldiers killed in Iraq.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom