I am new

A

azelk

I am new around here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jr and i am from Flagstaff AZ. If any of you need help with a hunting area around here i am more than willing to tell you what i know.

Hey JR,

Welcome to MM :). You'll find out there is alot of good information and topics floating around and most everyone here is pretty cool.

Tommy

I have been reading these posts for a few weeks now.I enjoy all the pictures you guys post hopefully I get lucky and be able to post some to! I also like the outdoorchick I think it is awesome for women to be getting into this sport. Can't what to chat with some of you!

JR

welcome. I am new to i signed up on monday the 10th. Hope you have a fun time on MM.

white_tail_hunter

Hi Jr! My name is Polarbear and I'm an elkaholic. Haaahaa.. Welcome to the nut house! There are a lot of good guys here that are chocked full of useful information and b.s.! We look forward to seeing what you have to bring to the table.
Eric
hat_3.gif
aktion060.gif

Bird-01.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

CouseKiller said :

" and most everyone here is pretty cool"

He meantpretty much just me ...
icon_drool.gif

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

I don't know about the "COOLEST" but you sure are the "FUNNIEST" :). You would be welcome in my camp any time there "Moose drip".

Maybe you meant "COOL-ARROW". If you have any spanish speaking buddies ask them to translate.

Hey Moosie I remember a while back, you got into a good Cyber match with someone making up poems. Still got any up your sleeves?

Welcome to the board.
Enjoy your stay.

-Cass
"Vegetarian : And old Indian word for bad Hunter"

crazyaboutcoues, I have alot of Poems.. I think that Was P~DUB I was battleing it out with...Others jumped in. I should bump that back up. I forgot about it ;)

Speaking of bumping topics... I need to bump the Waterfowl one and Post a few pics from this morning !!! :)

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom