I DREW, Deep Creek ML Elk.!!!

HornyMan

Just got the call from Suzette from the dwr. I'm the lucky tag holder of the Deep Creek ML tag.

I know the mtn well but did not scout this year for deer due to other areas I "was" going to hunt.

Any guys been out there this summer? Im for sure taking the tag as I do know the mtn but havent kept dibs on animals this year.

thanks.

I havent been out there this year, but did the ML deer out there a couple years ago with a buddy. We backpacked in and saw a decent bull near top....:)
Congrats buddy, it will be a great hunt. I am sure you will find a good bull.
Cummins

Congrats on the tag man. Kelly told me about it and I told him I will have to try to go down and help you 2 out next week. I hope you smack a good one man.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

National guard archery staff shooter

Coyotechaser said: "Dont listen to anything Jake tells you, he thinks meadowlarks are chukars!! No wonder he limits out!"

That made me laugh.

Thanks guys. I'll take all the help I can get. I know the mtn pretty well but just didn't scout it at all this year like I usually do, I've been chasing bigger deer on the Wasatch. I know the elk are hanging up high and not quite coming down yet, one day is different from the next. We'll find them, themore eyes in different cayons the better.

I pm'd Slam, I think he is out on the Goshute as we speak.

Jake never limits out, he can't hit the broadside of a barn with an open choke. You don't know how many bird trials we lost due to his poor shooting.

Hornyman-
I sure hope you do better on the muzzy than the rifle hunters are doing out there on the public ground, they are struggeling and some have even killed rag horns!!

Here's a little tip for ya.
The elk are NOT going into the hay fields in Ibapah like in the past.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom