I got a hit on my CC!

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
I got a hit for 37 dollars on my credit card. Not sure what that would be. I am a Lifetimer and don't pay for a deer tag . Maybe some kind of checking test on the card?
PENDING-05/04 UT HUNT/FISH LIC. ON-$37.00

Ms BIGJOHN Made A Trip To Victoria's Secret!

She Knew Damn Well If You Seen The Charge sayin It Was Hunting Related You'd Never Say anything!:D:D:D

I Don't see any of their Fee's at 37.00!

A 37.50 & a 38.00,but No 37.00!

You'd Best Check it Out!

Make Sure Nobody is HACKING You!

Did you put in for any Oil tags?
My friend got a plamanary charge then dinger for tag a few day later..
Jester

Any of your kids or family have like an auto renewal set up for their combo on your card? $38 is a new combination fee. They knock $1 off if you extend it before it expires. Or something like that

To see if card on file was valid
Yeah… they don’t do that. Either the card is valid at the time they do the draw or it isn’t. They run the draw, charge the cards and then call the people who can’t afford to go hunting in the first place when their card is declined

Okay I found out its a real hit on my credit card. My youngest daughter decided she needed to buy a combo hunting and fishing license yesterday. She noticed hers expires today. ! Holy Hell !!! Since I get a deer tag. The only time I get a hit it's for a OIL or a LE tag. Well maybe I'll get lucky next week ?

My old F&G emails from last year were dated May 11 and 12.
Maybe it's coming over the weekend and emails sent next week.

Zeke

My old F&G emails from last year were dated May 11 and 12.
Maybe it's coming over the weekend and emails sent next week.

Zeke
?. Yep mine last year (2021) were 11th & 12th (tues & wed). 2020 were 13th & 14th (wed & thurs). Best of luck to you all.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom