I love it when a plan comes together!

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
Every once in a while, the plan comes together! This guy, his twin, and two smaller 8 pts came in around 7:30 this morning. They continued to feed within 25-50 yards from me for almost half an hour before I got a 30 yard shot opportunity. He made it abut 75 yards. Perfect heart shot but not much of a trail to follow.

76793img3059811.jpg

Got a few trail cam pics of him too!

4234mfdc0111.jpg

Wow, that was quick. Congratulations on a great buck. Are you done for bow season or do you get more than one tag?

TN is a two buck state, so I've got another tag. I've also got a special draw tag for one of the WMA hunts in late November.

Congrats to you Joe. Shots like that are the best.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-19 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]Maryville. Not far from the Knoxville airport. Hunted Ft Campbell a few times several years ago. A big PITA just to get an area, and no guarantee you could get the same area on back-to-back days. Not sure if it is still the same procedure. But yes, nice bucks in that area.

Where in NC? I've got lots of relatives there!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom