I made a mistake! Might be my best mistake ever and pulled a Idaho Unit 22 mule deer archery!!

Keepkickin_19

Yes I’m not sure if I told the vendor correct when I place my hunt choice or he typed it in wrong !! BUT ITS A WAY BETTER TAG THAN I WAS PUTTING IN FOR!! But now ladies and gentlemen I need a little insight in this unit! PLEASE!!! I’m an avid archery hunter and shoot a ton! I’m in shape and plan to spend 10-14 in the backcountry! I can get there by foot, boat, 4-wheeler many more!! I want to find one of the high country monsters and want to be at least 5 miles from nearest trail, road or easy access point! I’m not looking for your sweet spot just need a few pointers to start looking any help is appreciated! Yes I know it will be HOT AND EXHAUSTING BUT IM UP FOR IT! Any help is appreciated and be analyzed to the best of my extent!

I haven’t gone deep in the back country in the unit, but I have seen some really nice bucks in October just a mile or less from roads. send me a pm if you’re interested.

North of Cliff Mtn would be a great place to get away from everything, including the deer. The access point you're missing is a little trickle we call the Snake river.

North of Cliff Mtn would be a great place to get away from everything, including the deer. The access point you're missing is a little trickle we call the Snake river.
What your saying is to drag my jet boat from the snake here and hit it there! Sweet!! New water (well kinda) ? going to be a great trip!!! I’m a resident just from south eastern Idaho

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom