I need a life

H

huntelk8863

Wholly cow, the wait is killing me. No CC hits, no new info from NMHUNT. I should have gone somewhere this weekend where there was no chance of internet access. Send help, call 911 I am dying.

more like a tooth ache and you are on your way to the dentist office(sucks now... but you'll feel better tomorrow unless he wants you to come back for more work and the next draw!)...I am in San Jose Ca and work nights so now is time to get busy and wake up...I need the start with a post hole digger and a pick!
I am doing another Dog run on other side of house with house access doggie door for a new Pug puppie for the better half.... Just part of the "Honey Do" list I get this time of year...
rm

Today was my little ones birthday and went the whole day with out worrying about the draw. I didn't check my card and don't have access to the G&F on weekends, no more than any of you so I'm in the same boat. I'm gonna draw something just wished I knew what....Wished I had good news guys but won't be able to update till I get back to work Monday morning....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom