I need a posse

Tristate

Long Time Member
Alright who wants to join my Utah deer posse? You'll be expected to provide prime deer locations and you will be included in pics that could find their way onto the internet.

From new regulation I will not be able to compensate you with money. All members of the posse will receive matching hats. Not flat brimmed.

I’m in, Utah is full of 200” bucks I’m going to fold the brim more horizontal before I do my mt ops nutrition supplements. Hope you don’t mind if I film the whole event from selfie stick saying words like sick and epic every third word. Some of this stuff might be a deal breaker butt I have John Deere 4 seater so don’t say no too quickly. Also I think ss had a better pitch on his moose hunt.

Alright who wants to join my Utah deer posse? You'll be expected to provide prime deer locations and you will be included in pics that could find their way onto the internet.

From new regulation I will not be able to compensate you with money. All members of the posse will receive matching hats. Not flat brimmed.
Which general deer tag did you draw?

I'll be you're or your ( can never tell if Homer's lurking).
20 dollars, 2 beers, 20 minutes!
Make ya holler!!
Jester

Providing hats (of any brim type) is considered compensation according UDWR statute 420 subsection 69, punishable by up to 7 years revocation of hunting privileges. Be careful out there!

That's One Way To Gitter Done!

You Think it Would Work For Me Hawkeye?

Or Would You Prosecute/Hang Me Right Here On MM?

Tri drew a Box Elder general rifle tag but WLH put in a phone call to the janitor at the Cedar City DWR office and got permission to hunt the Henries. Congrats!

Providing hats (of any brim type) is considered compensation according UDWR statute 420 subsection 69, punishable by up to 7 years revocation of hunting privileges. Be careful out there!

Screenshot_20220514-151918.jpg

But they are his company hats, does that count?

That's One Way To Gitter Done!

You Think it Would Work For Me Hawkeye?

Or Would You Prosecute/Hang Me Right Here On MM?
Bobcat, that would never happen to you because you don’t draw tags. But if it did happen to you and we had to string you up from a tree, would you want to be buried with your favorite muzzleloader with the Nightforce 4-24 power scope? I believe in honoring last wishes!

LMAO!

My Top End SmokePoles I Consider Only Medium Range Guns In Today's World!

No Nightforce 4-24 power scopes!:D

I Think I'll Have You Bury Me With My HAWKENS!

I Seen Way Better Bucks Back Then & Had Way More Fun!

Some Of Them Bucks Back Then Laughed at Me!

They Wouldn't Laugh at Me Now!

But They're Not around To Laugh at Me anymore!

Bobcat, that would never happen to you because you don’t draw tags. But if it did happen to you and we had to string you up from a tree, would you want to be buried with your favorite muzzleloader with the Nightforce 4-24 power scope? I believe in honoring last wishes!

LMAO!

My Top End SmokePoles I Consider Only Medium Range Guns In Today's World!

No Nightforce 4-24 power scopes!:D

I Think I'll Have You Bury Me With My HAWKENS!

I Seen Way Better Bucks Back Then & Had Way More Fun!

Some Of Them Bucks Back Then Laughed at Me!

They Wouldn't Laugh at Me Now!

But They're Not around To Laugh at Me anymore!
Bess can I borrow your medium range smoke pole for my hunt? I bet my set up isn't near as good as yours. As long as you don't mind it taking part in the killing of a south slope piss cutter.

What ya say, you gonna help a guy out or what?

Come on. I thought there was a bunch of hunters here. I don't know if I can call 3 dudes a posse.

I'll skin the buck.

Not A Problem Jake!

It's got a couple South Sloper Notches on it already!

What Would One More Hurt?

I'd Hate To Have You Disappointed Though!

It Ain't Even Close To What alot of SmokePolers are Packing!

Bess can I borrow your medium range smoke pole for my hunt? I bet my set up isn't near as good as yours. As long as you don't mind it taking part in the killing of a south slope piss cutter.

What ya say, you gonna help a guy out or what?

Come on. I thought there was a bunch of hunters here. I don't know if I can call 3 dudes a posse.
Now that we’ve had our fun, let’s get back to the original post. Tri, what tag did you draw? Let us know and we will all do what we can to help. I seem to recall that you did pretty well with your last Utah LE tag.

Hawkeye

a white man was captured by Indians. the chief told him " i will kill you in 4 days but for the next three nights i will grant you one request"

the white mans first request was "let me talk to my horse"
chief brings him his horse. white man whispers in its ear and it runs off. few hours later the horse comes back with a beautiful red head woman the white man brings back into his teepee.

next day chief asks " what is your request?"

the white mans next request was "let me talk to my horse"
chief brings him his horse. white man whispers in its ear and it runs off. few hours later the horse comes back with a beautiful brunette woman the white man brings back into his teepee.

next day chief asks " what is your request?"

the white mans next request was "let me talk to my horse"
chief brings him his horse. white man whispers in its ear and it runs off. few hours later the horse comes back with a beautiful blonde woman the white man brings back into his teepee.

the 4th day come and the chief says to the white man "today i will kill you, do you have any last words?"

the white man asked "could i please talk to my horse one more time"

the chief grants it but says "the horse cannot leave this time"

the white man grabs the horse by both ears and yells " i said bring back the posse you idiot! the posse!!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom