I need boots! Early season

hubba_3

I'm looking for some new boots for early season hunting muleys and elk. I am VERY rough on my shoes and haven't had a pair that lasts much longer than 1 year.

My feet also seem to be very picky and it's not easy to find a boot that they like.

What boots have you guys had luck with? Looking to get something top quality, waterproof, and breathable (Kenetrek, Cripsi, Lowa, etc...)

i just bought a pair of kenetreks. so far they have been very good. i spent a lot of time trying on boots and looking them over and talking to people. Nate Simmons is the one who actually swayed my vote for them after talking to him at the expo. i bought the NON-insulated mountain extremes.

"Shoot Straight"

Hubba, I have the Kenetrek's as well, and they are great. I recently wanted to try something different for my early season archery hunting, and bought a Solomon trail running shoe, combined with a low gaiter to keep debris out. Super light and still goretex. The kenetrek's are just plain heavy! These trail runners will be great for the stuff I hunt archery in. Don't know what kind of country you hunt in, but if it is not too crazy, maybe try a shoe instead of a boot.

}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom