I SPENT A NIGHT IN THE MM CAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve all got to behave around here. Going off in a tantrum about a political party in the Campfire forum isn’t allowed. It only turns into a fight. You know the rules! AND you know how those threads go.

If the political topics have something to do with hunting, it’ll be allowed as long as the discussion remains a civilized discussion. But when it’s just a fired up post about how the other party is destroying the world, it ain’t going to fly here. I don’t want that battle here anymore.

We’ve all got to behave around here. Going off in a tantrum about a political party in the Campfire forum isn’t allowed. It only turns into a fight. You know the rules! AND you know how those threads go.

If the political topics have something to do with hunting, it’ll be allowed as long as the discussion remains a civilized discussion. But when it’s just a fired up post about how the other party is destroying the world, it ain’t going to fly here. I don’t want that battle here anymore.

That’s why we need a political forum, just have a membership and it could be private and it would keep you from being embarrassed ?

The first thing I remember knowing
Was a Moderator's whistle blowing
And a young'un's dream of growing up to Hunt
In an Old Willy's Jeep leaving town
Not knowing where I'm bound
And no one could change my mind, but Founder tried
One and only rebel child
From a family meek and wild
Founder seemed to know what lay in store
Despite all the Sunday MM Time I Was Burnin
Towards the bad I kept on turning
Till Founder couldn't Scold me anymore
And I turned eighty-one in MM prison doing life without parole
No one could steer me right, but Founder tried, Founder tried
Founder tried to treat me better, but his pleading I denied
That leaves only me to blame 'cause Founder tried
Dear old Homer, rest his soul
Left Founder a heavy load
He tried so very hard to fill his shoes
Working hours without rest
Wanted MM to be the best
He tried to teach me right, but I refused
And I turned eighty-one in MM prison doing life without parole
No one could steer me right, but Founder tried, Founder tried
Founder tried to teach me better, but his pleading I denied
That leaves only me to blame 'cause Founder tried

Last edited:
I think it’s funny how threads are picked and chose for being to “political”. Again it’s a public forum. I can respect rules it just seems like there may be more hurt feelings then anything.

Well elkassassin i hope you used the time to search for that sensor on your duramax.

Sorry couldnt help myself

Did you see slightly sober ? He’s been missing for a while? That dude was totally into prison lifestyle, kinda always figured that maybe his mom didn’t pay his phone bill

I think it’s funny how threads are picked and chose for being to “political”. Again it’s a public forum. I can respect rules it just seems like there may be more hurt feelings then anything.
Just don’t bring up anything political and you’ll be safe. That works great for me.

A comprehensive list of all posts which have been civilized in chronological order:

• Haha
Reactions: DW
I was on a local political site the other day where it gets pretty heated between Democrats and Republicans. One guy mentioned that I hadn't been around much lately. I told him I was busy killing a bunch of geese and having a good time.

The lady mod jumped in and told us to keep that hunting crap off the political forum. Go to a hunting site if we wanted to talk about murdering animals.

Can't win these days. :ROFLMAO:

Wasn't No Tantrum!

But Yes!

I Am a little Concerned about the Future of the Economy around here!

2EA168AB-23FC-4D23-AD57-146FF677E249.jpeg

Most of us will get forced to take a $600 loan that we have to pay back at some point.
There's a line on your taxes to contribute to the US Government. You can always just give it right back right away. Or if you get a check, don't cash it.

If you read the comments on youtube...almost all the liberals are in favor of this $2K stimulus Trump is talking about.

Grizz and founder should have no issues with this since this will help "their" people.

There's a line on your taxes to contribute to the US Government. You can always just give it right back right away. Or if you get a check, don't cash it.
Nope. I'm banking on the fact I'll die before it all collapses. It should be close. It's the American way.

If you read the comments on youtube...almost all the liberals are in favor of this $2K stimulus Trump is talking about.

Grizz and founder should have no issues with this since this will help "their" people.
It doesn't take long for someone to try and get a battle over politics going! Time to lock the thread, as I'm not going to allow the battles here.

• Haha
Reactions: DW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom