i think hunters are retarded

ID_hunter27

i know that will get you all worked up. As i was saying though i think we are retarded we spend most of the year doing nothing but are daily lives which most of it doesnt include working out or staying in great shape just to spend a month or so working our butts off and regretting not staying in shape.

this all came to mind while i was climbing up a mtn this last hunting trip out of breath and legs sore and debating to go back just for the fact i was being lazy but then i thought for a second and said this is what i live for 11 months out of the year so get the hell over it and move. the things we love and enjoy are sometimes just ridiculous but i wouldnt give it up for anything hunting is my passion.

20835x5_111.jpg

one tag down 5 more to fill o what a start!

I totally agree!!! Nice buck.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

It looks like it might br rolled up. Either way its his deer and shoulder mounts are darn expensive these days and a skull mount is just as nice in my opinion. My last two bucks are skull mounts because I can do it myself and save the $500 plus...

The best way to stay in shape is to never stop hunting! When I am not deer hunting, I am elk hunting. Then I coyote hunt. Then Duck hunt. Then shed hunt. Then turkey hunt. Then bear hunt. If you do it right, you can stay in hunting shape all year long!!

Nice buck!

Ya I'm laying on the couch feeling retarded for the stuff I walked through today... Oh well I'll do it again tomorrow!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

haha this just totally described my day though I didn't get a chance at a buck. I am kinda sore now but I know that tomarrow is going to be hell

Yeah and I suppose that the next "observation" will be that cut log in the background and then it will become a "high fence buck."

Way to go Id, great lookn' buck. Any huckleberries this year? Nothing like huckleberry pancakes for breakfast with fried buck heart, potatoes and onions.

Take 2000mg of vit.C in the morning and in the evening and it will really help with the sore legs.

nope its cut that way useing this one, my one from last year and my first 4x4 for a euro style table deal my mom wants me to make should be interesting

get some hounds and dont ever stop hunting! Be warned though you will get addicted and running hounds will become more fun than deer or elk ever was!

Hunt everyday. I'm still tired spend most evenings sleeping on the couch. In 2 hours I have 4 hours to bow hunt not a tree sitter spot an stalk before dark. When the seasons over I hunt just to see how close I can get. I do have an advantage I don't live in a town and can be in deer or pheasants or ducks in 5 minutes.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-11 AT 04:46PM (MST)[p]I agree.

Here's my take on the subject:
We all get what we want.... no, not sort of want, but... really want. This applies to hunting too.

It seems like the same people fill their tags with good animals every year while others have a nice camping trip and then whine about the poor hunting.

Remember the 80/20 rule. It applies to hunters also. 20% of the hunters take 80% of the game. Every year. Period!

So hunters, are you going to get off the couch? I'd better, if I'm going to keep up with go-getters like justr_86.

Zeke

I typed this while sitting in my office and eating a Milky Way bar! LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom