I think I'm in love.

Wow! She's something special! ...as a singer.
I've never seen her before but that was a great rendition of one of my favorite songs.

Looks a lot like my wife did at that age. I took all her younger years so I guess I won't kick her to the curb now.:)

Zeke

Great Classic song and one of my favorites back in the day- and her voice-Wow!!! Thanks for sharing.

She does have a beautiful voice, and what a great song. If you notice she was drinking Ocean Spray cranberry juice. Google ocean spray cranberry and Dreams by Stevie Nicks, some guy in Idaho was rewarded a brand new truck from Ocean Spray for singing this song while on a skate board on his way to work.

Its because she's running the vocals through a boatload of effects. She's running through atleast a pitch correction, compressor and probably an EQ. Hell Neil Young can sound good these days
Ya pretty much every singer does.

Not many can take a guitar and there voice to sound good , John Denver was one .

I just dont listen to live music. You discover how bad these so called artist are. Good example is today's pop music. Not only is it horrible but they have to lip sing to even sound good in concert.

Even we could be platinum artist. Sing some songs. Make the computer make ya sound amazing. Do some stupid stuff and as long as you say sorry you are off the hook. Tell the public who they should vote for.. make millions.

Don't get me wrong. Good talent does exist. Just not as much as the music industry portrays

Its because she's running the vocals through a boatload of effects. She's running through atleast a pitch correction, compressor and probably an EQ. Hell Neil Young can sound good these days
Wow! That's a lot to analyze from this video.
I think she did a great job with a great voice.

And another-

And the original version-Saw them three times live in concert back in the day-still enjoy their music to this day....

Last edited:
I just dont listen to live music. You discover how bad these so called artist are. Good example is today's pop music. Not only is it horrible but they have to lip sing to even sound good in concert.

Even we could be platinum artist. Sing some songs. Make the computer make ya sound amazing. Do some stupid stuff and as long as you say sorry you are off the hook. Tell the public who they should vote for.. make millions.

Don't get me wrong. Good talent does exist. Just not as much as the music industry portrays
I went to a Tanya Tucker concert in 94 or so. Opening was supposed to be Billy Dean and his band. Something happened and his band was not part of the performance. I think they were called The Smokin' Armadillos. He did an awesome job, just him and his guitar. He also did a couple songs with Tanya Tucker. Pretty awesome concert. The girl I took had just turned 20 a day prior. I was not 20.

I also saw Joe Diffie live. Best voice I've heard in a long time.

I attended RUSH's 2011 Time Machine tour in Cleveland where they filmed the whole thing. Vocals were terrible but it didn't matter. Them guys could effin jam.

Back in the mid to late '70's, I was a broilerman at a famous steak & seafood restaurant in Malibu, California, right on the water, called Moonshadows. Many celebrities would frequent the place.
One night, all of Fleetwood Mac was in for dinner. The cocktail waitress served them drinks all night long, all the while they had their coke lines all across the table. They stayed till the restaurant was getting ready to close. After finishing my shift at mid-night, I headed out the front door. The restaurant has a double door entrance so the wind won't blow into the restaurant. As I opened the first door, their were 5 people crawling out on their hands and knees, and I had to step over all of them to get out. I turned around to see who they were. Low and behold, Mick Fleetwood was the first out and he looked up at he and groaned like a pig. The rest of them were puucking their brains out. They slowly made it to their limo.
About a year later, I was a broiler man at the Chart House
Restaurant in Marina Del Rey. My assistant was buddies with Eddie Money. He would come up to the broiler bar and pass off Cocaine for him. It's amazing they have lived as long as they have.
A good friend of one of my younger sisters got involved with Ronnie Woods, who was renting Jeff "Skunk" Baxter's house down the street from my parents home. She was found dead of an overdose at that house. I heard Linsey Buckingham has lived in the community for a long time. Some have said that house has been haunted, ever sense Michael Riordon was killed in a flood we had in the canyon. He was a big time stock-broker and the broker of former mayor, Richard Riordon. Mrs. Riordon ended up marrying one of the Getty oil heirs. Their son Michael was the first person on the cover of People Magazine.

saw Fleetwood Mac live at the Orange Bowl in Miami 1977 while serving in the USCG...Best concert I've ever been to.

I saw this video of her singing dreams just before I left on a 10 day long range fishing trip in November out of San Diego. I had that song stuck in my head the whole trip, must have gone round and round 2000 times. I didn't click the link for fear it would start back up again. Great song though....

I guess the definition of love has changed over the years but we had cute girl singers back in my day too. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom