I THOUGHT GAMBLING IN TARDville WAS ILLEGAL???

I’ve got a whole lot of free stuff for you guys from Utah, it’s scattered around my property, come and get it. I can also sell you masks from China

Their doing the same here in Ohioville- If you get poked with the vaccine, you get entered into a drawing and 5 people will be drawn to win 1 million each. On top of that, anyone between the age of 12-17 getting the experimental vaccine, will also be put into a drawing and 5 will be chosen to get 4 years of college tuition free.

Is that budgeted in the stimulus package?

You can walk in and get the vaccine here now no appt necessary.
But no lottery we are getting screwed in this state. And for the first time in 60 years more people moved out of California than moved in. All to Utah Idaho and Colorado.......That ought to raise your housing prices up up up up

You can walk in and get the vaccine here now no appt necessary.
But no lottery we are getting screwed in this state. And for the first time in 60 years more people moved out of California than moved in. All to Utah Idaho and Colorado.......That ought to raise your housing prices up up up up
A bunch of them came here to central Texas too.

Awe, good morning LowSlowGoogler. Jealousy is an ugly trait. You should try to wean yourself off of it.
Certainly not jealous of all those hideous and repulsive genes you inherited. Must be difficult with that vertical tree and traits like black blood, a heart the size of a peanut, corroded black lungs, a head full of water, rotten and gangrenous intestines and only a single testicle and only a few teeth that remain after perpetual puberty that were as black as coal.

Last edited:
Vaccines save lives.

Have I got my covid vaccine yet--nope, but I get tested for covid antibodies weekly (plasma donations). When my antibodies fall off I will be first in line to get it. If you have had the Rona and have not had the vaccine yet you should look at donating plasma. The donations help folks and I have made about $4,000 donating the past 9 months. Bought a ton of hunting gear with it! Feels good to help others and buy cool stuff!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom