I was raised on Liverwurst

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I was Raised on Liverwurst and later in years, I'd opened the Frig and drink near a half Gallon of Milk..... And get Yelled at by Mom ie, get a Glass.

I will share thoughts and private matters between a Husband & Wife, long in my past with, a New Born.....

Suckling is Natural. I have raised Infants and there is a time when its either Breast Milk or a Bottle. Then comes a transition towards semi solid foods. Nothing is better than a Mother/Father taking a tiny slice of Liverwurst, warming it to arm pit temp and using your Tiny finger, to swipe some and place such towards the Infants mouth. Inside the Lovely Diaper ='s The Color + Smell + Volume will tell a young Parent many things. If you can not share such special moments here on MM'Y then, oh well. Some men will not tell their stories and some have yet to have Babies.

I'll cut to just the two videos, Please, I pray you will watch both.

Why I want Chickens or We need to buy Healthy Eggs:

Attachments area

Preview YouTube video Beef Liver Has the Most Nutrients of Any Food

Beef Liver Has the Most Nutrients of Any Food

Preview YouTube video Why I Include Egg Yolks on My Ketogenic and Intermittent Fasting Plan

Why I Include Egg Yolks on My Ketogenic and Intermittent Fasting Plan

Dear Mr. Eel...Sir
In reference to your words of: " I haven't been able to find good Liverwurst since about 1970. "..... Mr. Eel I could not agree with you more. In the 1960's Liverwurst was like having different High to Low end Wine's, Whiskies, Cigars...But it takes a Geman to decide which Liverwurst best represents their Childhood and Life in "The Old Country".
Of note: "Arm pit temp Liverwurst" is and shall forever be, private, over time, between a Mother & Father to Transiting an Infant SLOWLY. I have one Man I know of who had a Black Father, White Wife and the Man (Their Child) Brest Fed through High School. No need to Judge.

But Eel, you are correct. My Childhood Liverwurst had: "More Bite". I reflecting back, I know my Palet has changed. Maybe that + Commercial places making it or, as we age, we change without knowing it.

A Good Liverwurst Sandwich (any bread, style, extras, manner) is always great. Look up the Health Benifits of this Ancient Phesant food.

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom