IA Whitetail Hunting opportunity

MidwestArcher

Hey all,

New to the forum here. I'm from IA and wanting to reach out to some out of state hunters seeing if there's any interest in hunting with our family on our farm in IA. It's highly managed and as low hunting pressure as you can get (other than not allowing any hunters period). My dad brother and myself are really wanting to do some elk and moose hunts in the next few years and those aren't cheap so we're considering guiding some hunters on our farm to help offset the cost. We are not an outfitter but have taken family and friends on our farm numerous times. This place produces some great bucks, consistently seeing and shooting 150"+ bucks. Last year we shot a 203 & 193 with our bows. Then a 183 and 150 with our guns. I believe we could even get you in on a hunt this year yet during our shotgun 1 and 2 seasons! This would be one on one hunting. We basically take you to our stands/blinds and let you shoot what you want. There might be one or two bucks that have strict no shooting rules placed on them but for the most part, it's free game. We figure you're paying for a hunt, you can shoot what you'd like. Please call me if you're interested at 712-540-6985. Thanks!

Leave me a message if I don't answer - I work days but will return the phone call within 24 hours.

Jordan

Jordan, I have been meaning to reach out to you for a while now but have been busy with my hunting seasons here in Colorado. Let me give you a little information about myself , I just retired from teaching elementary p.e. for 30 years ,I live in southwestern Colorado. son has left to school at Central College in Pella Iowa where he will be playing basketball and I will be making trips out to watch and would like to look into hunting whitetails when not watching basketball.If you are interested in hunting Colorado drop me an email or give me a call.
[email protected]
970-596-0992
Thanks
Chuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom