id 44 or 45 for elk

ID_hunter27

i have put in for a 44 and 45 tag this year time elk hunting i got an idea i was just wonering if any one had a lil imput on where to start or anything like that thanks

Which unit did you apply for? 44 or 45? 1st choice?

What info you lookin for? Quality? Where to park an RV? Where to take horses?

in that order i i got ideas of where to start but i was just looking for general info like location wise pretty much anything that can help (dont have horses atvs or anythngs like that everything is up to my legs)

You will probly never draw 45 as a second choice. did you put in for early 44 or late?

im not to worried about 45 i have hunted that unit before but its early season is the one im just looking for pretty much any advice on 44 anything can help

ya i kinda figured that but i just wanna know like any public land info like decent starting points or anyhing that could help

Check out the IDFG website and look at the Access Yes properties for this year, there may be some info there that will help you.

i have already been reshearching and scouting these units i just would like a little more info that could help me
but the access yes advice was about the only thing i didnt think about thanks for that

In unit 44, lots of public land.

In unit 45, still plenty of public land with elk and deer.

Which unit are you wanting you info?

If you don't have access to Bennett Mtn. forgetaboutit. I drew the late tag in 45 last year and hunted my ... off. I did not have 4 wheelers or horses either. But still worked hard and hiked many miles in great looking country. You must have permission to hunt this unit effectively. Good luck.

Its fair chase, or its foul!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom