ID Unit 40 Late Buck

BMosh

Fortunate to have drawn the tag. Been out there twice already, just getting a feel for the unit. I know it's going to be different come November. Would really like to chat with someone who has had the tag just to get some sort of overall assessment of what to expect. Or someone familiar with the area that time of year. I've internet searched it to death already. I'll probably miss the first 3 days but will be out there for the following two weeks. I have a decent idea of where I'll focus my attention, but first hand accounts or opinions don't hurt.

I’m in this unit pretty much all winter long coyote hunting. Not what it used to be for deer, eventually I’d think the draw odds would start reflecting that but I’m still amazed at how hard a tag it is to get. There’s still some big deer to be found but I wouldn’t pass up the first decent 4 point I saw

I'm not a score hunter. I'd be happy with something decent or with character. I've heard it's a good hunt, that's all I can hope for. Appreciate the Intel.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom