Idaho 66a moose

jcbhuntandrun

Hello all. My 12 year old son has a bull moose tag for 66a and we are headed over 10/1 to hunt for a week. If any elk hunters have intel on moose it would be much appreciated. He is beyond excited to hunt a moose .

Hello all. My 12 year old son has a bull moose tag for 66a and we are headed over 10/1 to hunt for a week. If any elk hunters have intel on moose it would be much appreciated. He is beyond excited to hunt a moose .
Good luck that unit holds some giant moose!!

I saw 6 bulls yesterday am, 2 fighting in Aspen within 200 yard but couldn’t see em. I went through after and saw winner at 45 yards. I snapped a branch and he looked at my like my GSD when someone enters our house. I gave him a lots of room and left him alone. Only problem is you also get my hunter free deer land. We’d have to have an agreement you don’t hunt deer there and I’d be happy to help. # above

People don’t give up info easy. I have a spot you’ll see bulls fairly easily but no response. I’ll take your kid to get a bull Sunday morning, only way you’ll get info cause you obviously weren’t looking for it? Unless you already found someone to help. I at least would absolutely acknowledge/thank people giving up spots cause it puts my bucks at risk (only concern is you’ll share info to deer hunters). So silly, it’s like me trying to sell my spot to you. Good luck bud

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom