Idaho CA bighorn

kicker

Hey Guy's, i will be the first to tell you that i have NO experience when it comes to sheep hunting. But one of my buddies that is also an idaho native wants me to take him on a sheep hunt if he can draw. If anyone would be kind enough to give me some advice on what unit to put in for, we would greatly appreciate it. We are not looking for the next state record, just a legal and respectable ram.

My email is [email protected] or you can pm me if you like.

Thanks for ANY advice,

Kicker

Check out the back of the new Eastmans. It shows stats and a few areas to think about.

Go to the Idaho fish and game website. It should give the draw odds from past years,most states do? Good Luck

I think Huntodds.com has some info you are looking for. I don't know any of the units so you will have to find that out. Good luck drawing a tag.

The "kicker" is---getting a tag! You may want to put in for the very best odds area, regardless of sheep qualtiy, because drawing any sheep tag is akin to winning the loto. Good luck!

Yes i know that it's a shot in the dark but i don't want to be one of these a-holes that get's the tag and wastes it. When i ever do draw any tag or my friends do, we put EVERYTHING into them. I just wish others did. Doesn't it piss you off when you see a dink come out of a trophy unit? Why put in for trophy units if you will take any legal animal???

Kicker

I drew a California Bighorn tag in Idaho last year. The sheep are in or near the canyons. You need to be ready for some serious off road situations. Get the tag and lets talk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom