Idaho Cali Bighorn sheep unit 54

Sheep_addict

Been doing a little wondering around in 54 and I’m curious to know if anyone has seen the sheep in that unit? I’m aware of the major decline and the merging of the units. Just wondered if anyone has seen them or are they more of a thing of the past in that country. I’ve seen them in 55 just haven’t turned any up in 54.

Lmfao great reply man! A simple yeah there’s a few kicking around or no I haven’t seen them in years would be good! ?? Might I add those are wild sheep and once in a lifetime.. don’t make it seem like I asked anyone to drop me a waypoint? Or like I’m trying to crack the code on someone’s secret mule deer buck canyon. ?

Lmfao great reply man! A simple yeah there’s a few kicking around or no I haven’t seen them in years would be good! ?? Might I add those are wild sheep and once in a lifetime.. don’t make it seem like I asked anyone to drop me a waypoint? Or like I’m trying to crack the code on someone’s secret mule deer buck canyon. ?
Don’t feel guilty at all for asking. It’s what the site is for. Those who don’t want to share won’t. Those who do, will.

They are very dispersed in 54. As you know 55 you have a good core group with some smaller groups.
I would think anybody with info would share. If you do draw I can point you in the direction of a few past hunters.
54 has alot of sheep looking country with no sheep.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom