Idaho draw !!!

time2hunt

Hey just looking for a little local info if anyone know when the draws are coming out???? Trying to figure my vacation time at work and the good days are going quick!!

Thanks Brian

Here is when the results were posted online the last few years:

2008 - June 30th
2007 - July 9th
2006 - June 26th
2005 - June 29th
2004 - June 22nd

I'm hopefully with the new vendor being in place for a few years they have figured out the process so they can speed it up. We will see.

Also, if the moose, sheep, and goat drawing is any indicator we may be seeing results a bit earlier this year. The results were posted on the IDFG website by May 20th, 20 days earlier than the deadline in print.

The app period for Moose, mountain goat and bighorn sheep:

April 1 – April 30.

Successful applicants will be notified by June 10

I realize this draw is smaller, but with the technology they should be using, the draw process itself should only take a few minutes, if not seconds. The time consuming part is entering all the applications I'm sure. If they got it done in time, the results could be out around June 25th, 20 days after the deadline as they were for the Moose, sheep, and goats.

I'm just wondering why they haven't called me yet to tell me I drew a super tag.......

I just checked today, and there is nothing yet on the website. Keep your fingers crossed it will come up soon, and that we all draw

I called down to the regional office in nampa today and they said probably by mid next week sometime. But it doesn't matter i know i drew 31 for a 350" bull!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya right.

Thanks guy's I'm a little nervous all the good days at work have been taken hopefully I can trade a few days off when I draw my buck and bull tag!!!!!

>Thanks guy's I'm a little nervous
>all the good days at
>work have been taken hopefully
>I can trade a few
>days off when I draw
>my buck and bull tag!!!!!
>

By logging onto the IDFG website and seeing the tags you drew show up as an option to purchase. I saw it a few years ago a few days before the results were posted.

Looking over trends for day of the week when the draw has happened in years past:

2008 - June 30th (MONDAY)
2007 - July 9th (MONDAY)
2006 - June 26th (MONDAY)
2005 - June 29th (WEDNESDAY)
2004 - June 22nd (TUESDAY)

I'm guessing they are up today just after lunch....say 1:30 PM.

Keeping my fingers crossed that there is something worth seeing when they post them.

I hope your right! But if not I think they will be out by the end of buisness tomorrow.

Going nuts over here! Struck out about everywhere else... hoping Idaho comes through. Couldn't even draw a lousy antelope in WY!

C'mon Idaho.... make my day!

DeerDawg

I keep checking their site and still no luck. My prediction was officially wrong for just after lunch. Hopefully they come through and still get them out on Monday however.

YIPPEEEEE!!!!

Pulled an elk tag in Idaho this year, 1st controlled elk hunt I have ever draw in Idaho! Been applying since the late 80's!

My brothers got 3 controlled deer tags and 3 antelope tags!

Well I didn't have any options for controlled tags via the backdoor method so looks like a goose egg for me.

pulled a limited extra whitey hunt yay...another big donation to the idaho fish and game for me

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom