Idaho Legal Muzzleloader

JDElec

I have found myself in quite a predicament. The good news is I’ve drawn a pretty good late muzzy deer tag, in the second draw no less. The problem is I’ve been striking out getting an Idaho muzzloader setup. Now I’m starting to get desperate. My original plan was to use an old knight I haven’t shot for 20+ years but in moving a couple times and just time passing apparently I’ve lost the original breach plug. So it has been 209 converted and I can’t find a #11 or musket cap version of the breach plug online. My second thought is I was going to borrow one from a friend but that gun also isn’t legal, so now I’m scrambling to find something. If anybody out there has an extra one or knows of one I would be happy to buy it. I’m not specifically looking for a “good” deal I would however like to not be raked over the coals. Bonus if it’s proven and has a load already worked up. Please let me know my hunt starts Nov 1. I’ll be in Idaho a couple times before my hunt on other hunts mostly in the south east part of the state. I posted this in the Idaho section as well.
Thanks in advance

There is a guy that has a couple White Muzzy for sale on Modern Muzzleloader forum. That would be a great option for you.

Thanks guys. I also posted this in the Idaho forum and several people in there also stepped up to help. I’m covered for now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom