Idaho Lifetime Hunting License

mightyhunter

Very Active Member
I bought a lifetime Idaho hunting license when I was a resident. I believe it was 22-23 years ago. I have only used it twice now that I am a resident of Wyoming. I got my renewal info this afternoon. Now they want to charge me $12.75 to renew my lifetime license. Is this typical of the usual weasel Fish and Game attitude that we can change the rules after the fact? Just saying...mh

I bought a lifetime Idaho hunting license when I was a resident. I believe it was 22-23 years ago. I have only used it twice now that I am a resident of Wyoming. I got my renewal info this afternoon. Now they want to charge me $12.75 to renew my lifetime license. Is this typical of the usual weasel Fish and Game attitude that we can change the rules after the fact? Just saying...mh
What a joke! Then why call it a ONCE in a lifetime license!! Lol

I hope they change Utah lifetime license deer tag allocation. No longer a general tag. They should be in the same drawing pool as everyone and get the license for free when they draw.

Yeah....... I wouldn't be bitching about having a lifetime license in any state right about now.... even if they wanted to charge me 100 bucks a year to keep it. My birthday precluded me from such opportunities.

It might just be the system showing the normal license price

Are you a senior Just wondering why the smaller amount

I know my kids have them. It prints the regular license amount on the license and ends up showing the charges but doesn’t actually charge it

Worst case. Call F&G

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom