Idaho Moose Hunt Unit 61-2.

There are moose found in the entire unit. The best advice I could give you is using your vacation time around the last half of September and beginning of October. Don't hesitate to talk to deer and elk hunters and see if they will share any moose sightings with you. Good luck.

Thanks Brian,we are headed over on the 28th.of September,and hopefully the bow hunters can help us out. The rut should be kicking in,and should be able to call,and see some bulls.Would it be ok if i called you,i live in Eagle,but i'm going to Sitka on monday and be gone almost a week. Thanks, Rick Irvin.

No help on the unit from me unfortunately but just wanted to wish you luck. My son and I hunted southern Idaho last year for moose and it was the most fun we ever had hunting. The above advice about talking to deer and elk hunters is great. We ran into so many friendly and helpful people in Idaho last year that helped us along the way.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom