Idaho sheep, moose and goat results

Drew a Bighorn tag in 28-1, hard to believe its true, had to check it several times to make sure I read it right. Hope to have better results than previous years tag holders. I have quite a bit of info about the unit and have spent some time hiking it, but would like to talk to anyone that has had the tag in the past.

7 years applying for goat and still ZERO. I hunted 36B for goats and sheep call me if you like.

Would it help If there was a point system of some type? At some point you'd be guaranteed a tag. I hear stories of how people apply for a decade and never draw while another guy hunts the same tag multiple times. Any solutions that would be fair?

Would it help If there was a point system of some type? At some point you'd be guaranteed a tag. I hear stories of how people apply for a decade and never draw while another guy hunts the same tag multiple times. Any solutions that would be fair?
Well it’s once in a lifetime so the stories about guys having the same tag multiple times probably aren’t true. Point systems mature and then no one gets a tag unless you’re 75 years old. A lot of states it’s just going to come down to who can outlive who as it’s going to take 45-60 points to draw some tags here in the next 20-30 years. The only thing stopping it is people dying. I love Idaho’s draw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom