Idaho Spring Black Bear

NagaViper

I was fortunate enough to tag out on opening day here in Idaho. One shot at 300 yards and my season was over.

34488.jpeg

Awesome. Congrats. Looks like we will miss Idaho bear hunt this year, due to the shut out. Not looking good to letting Non-residents buy tags before May 15th.

Never know if it opens up we will scrambled and be there. Always one of our favorite hunts each year?

Congrats!!! like others this will be the first time in a while that I haven't had a tag in the pocket. Hopefully memorial day weekend will be available to us non-essential travelers to the gem state!

That's a good one, nice hide. He won't be eating any more elk calves. You making a rug? I've always wanted a black one, the ones I've killed here in Colorado have all been cinnamon.

They opened up sale on liecence to non residence about the 26th of last mont, but have the 14 day quarantine disclaimer attached. Not sure if they will check and enforce it. Thinking about calling Monday to talk to warden and get their thoughts and advise.

Yep, wish they would open up sales on non resident tags/liecences.

14 days in a wall tent camp querentined and then a 11 day bear hunt. Couldn't get any better then that!!! I'm retired and have the time. ???.

I called the Missoula office this morning and she stated they are selling tags to non residents but she did mention the 14 day quaritine. i told her we would be camping and using outside gas pumps. She stated she did not know and wouldnt commit to anything. Sounds like they are unsure as to what is ok. Hoping to head to MT next week but still unsure after the phone call. any feedback would be much appreciated.

Get in your truck and drive. Solid plan of using outside pumps. Bring food etc. I normally travel in the dark anyways.

I’ve got a cousin up in Idaho that I’m gonna bear hunt with come the end of this month. I’m from Co and I wasn’t planning on getting a tag, I was just gonna go and get away from this madness. I don’t think there’ll be any issue with that but I’m not sure. What do you guys think?

You are doing some essential work for him right ?.

Going for a ride with family/keen in his vehicle with Idaho plates in the outdoors, who's even going to ask. Best social distancing there is.

Haha I like that answer! And yes! Very essential work I’ll be doing, don’t know if I trust him to pack out all that meat by himself haha!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom