Idaho Whitetail

R

rpleish

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-07 AT 05:45PM (MST)[p]I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the southern units 68, 68A, 63 and so on. Just wondering if there is any public land or an outfitter in the area. I see that they have some late season archery hunts, and was just wanting to get some more info.

hey look at snake river whitey pic I posted give ya a good idea of average mature buck. some public land pm me, 63a 68a mostly private with checkerboard public.

Hey tworivers dill-weed. Why don't you tell every Tom, ##### and Harry about the secret spots....dumb butt. By the way I got married in June.

I know you cutthroat?? I could be specific, and send them to your woodlot. You know most landowners aren't letting anyone hunt in those areas. You mean you found another to put up with your sorry arse?? Is she blind, deaf??

yeah send him to ririe...or menan or hmmm wait the rest the river.......pm me when you get a chance bro i wanna ask about some units in colorado..... I may hunt idaho as a non....have some info on a few units here...you gonna be in shape for comming here and seeing some real mulies.......

There are whitetail all up and down the river through those units. There is some public land along the river but mostly private, some of the landowners will let people on to hunt all you can do is find a spot you want to hunt and start asking for permission. I have never used a outfitter so no idea on that.

46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom