Idaho Youth Hunt: Units- 46 47 54 55 56 57.

K

kachta

Drew the idaho youth hunt, and i can hunt those 6 units. Any information on where to start and on these units would be great. Hunt is the whole month of october. thanks.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-07 AT 00:25AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-07 AT 00:18?AM (MST)

thanks, i'm lookin for atleast 170. i know this is a stupid question but how do i pm. this is my first post?

We scouted this weekend and saw a couple of pigs in 46, but we will look a little deeper in 56, Good Luck!

My boy and I used to hunt Unit 57 with good success. Upper 1/2 to 1/3 slope, northeast quadrant of the range will put you into some decent habitat - it's a hike but you will see bucks. Work the riparian areas in the burns - the deer will be holed up in these stringers through the hot part of the day ... sometime they need some prodding.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom