Idaho ????

J

Jackjr

I am from washington and put in for permits for idaho and no luck. I did get drawn for a late tag for the east side. The tag runs from Nov 3-19. My question is if I get my deer in washington is there any over the coutnter tags left in idaho still. I was just thinking since i will be close and have already spent my money for the license I would try to head over there.

There are approx. 8000 Whitetail N.R. tags right now. They usually sellout by first week of October. My advise would be to keep an eye on the Web-site,as they print a new total every week.

I believe it is Aug 30th they go on sell to residents and I get one and I know about 10 people that get them. They are selling out faster every year. So if you buy better be before the middle of sept.
Good luck.

What would be the closet unit to lewiston that would have leftover tags and be a ok hunt?? I would like to fill my wa tag the first part of nov. If that happens i would just head over to idaho.

tags are not unit specific. the "regular" and "whitetail" tags differ in season dates, not units.

The closest units to Lewiston would be 11 and 11A. Private land in one and whitetail only regs in the other. But as long as you get a tag you can basically hunt any unit just check and make sure its not a draw hunt.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-08 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]Non resident deer tags go on sale to residents on august 28th. Last year they sold out on the 10th of october. You can either get the white tail tag or the reg deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom