Idiot of the Year Candidate

D

dutch

Investigators: Paper bag, used as ashtray, causes house fire

A man is in critical condition after investigators say he used a paper bag as an ashtray Wednesday afternoon.

Fire investigators say the man, who's in his 50s, used the bag as an ashtray while smoking in bed in his home near the intersection of Coors Road and Monta?o Boulevard in northwest Albuquerque.

The bedroom caught fire, prompting the man?s neighbor, Luis Villanueva, to bust into the home to save him.

But thick smoke forced Villanueva to leave without the man. Firefighters pulled him to safety.

At 6 p.m. Wednesday, the man was listed in critical condition at the University of New Mexico Hospital with burns to his hands, neck and face.

Yea, and the guys should have been brought up on charges for helping to accelerate the increas in the average global temperature! Oh well, I guess he gave his life to safe the earth. . :7

The "Idiot of the year Candidate" should go to cindy sheehan. She missed out on the Nobel Peace Prize so I nominate her for this award.

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

I would liek to thanx my FANS, MY MOM, AND MY..... Uhhhh.... ohh wait, I haven't won this contest yet. DAM !!! Anyways, Let me know when the voting is, I'd like to be there when I win......

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-06 AT 08:37PM (MST)[p]

Its close but my vote goes to Moosie!!!
CANNON

PS NICE BEAR and good luck winning this honor!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom