If I Do This Right........2012 Season

alinrut

So, I've got Archery for Elk in 581,511 and 591 lined up (helping a friend who just moved here get his 1st Elk)...
I've got Muzzleloader Bull Elk in September (with fall turkey in between Archery/Muzzy)
Then I'm going to 66 for Deer (once again helping a different friend)
And I close it all out in November 3rd Season with my Son on an over the counter Bull Elk and we'll both have cow tags to boot!!!

On NOV 13 I move to Virginia do to job opportunities!!! I'll be back Colorado... I love this state, I love the Country and I love hunting it!!! Ya'll are stuck with this flatlander for life!!!

Take care guys, good luck to ya

"I'll see you in the mountains...and if I do, it's my own damn fault for not getting far enough away from the road!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom