If you live in California Support Commissioner Dan Richards-Takes 30 Seconds!

Elk_Nuts

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-12 AT 07:58PM (MST)[p]What a bunch of bullcrap! Even if you don't like the guy this is unbelievable.

Mr. Richards is being asked to resign by the CA legislature for shooting a Mountain Lion LEGALLY out of state. The assembly and Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsome have the opinion that because our state prohibits shooting mountain lions that no one should be able to do it IF you live in this state. PLEASE TELL YOUR ASSEMBLY PERSON YOU OBJECT TO THIS, SEE BELOW FOR CONTACTS

It only takes a minute to send a letter by clicking the link. I hate California more and more each day................

http://keepamericafishing.salsalabs.com/o/6394/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4066

Also, once you send the letter make sure you scroll up to Gov Browns name. It will not submit the letter until you pick a category next to his name from the drop down box.

Thank You.

-John Wayne

Done, We need guys/gals that are represented by Democrats to send this message. Both of my reps are GOP and will appose his removal anyway.

RELH

>Done, We need guys/gals that are
>represented by Democrats to send
>this message. Both of my
>reps are GOP and will
>appose his removal anyway.
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

Well I'm a registered Dumbfu.. I mean democrat. Don't ask I don't vote that way and never have and will be re-registering in a few weeks. That's just how I registered 27 years ago for some stupid reason.

-John Wayne

DONE........THIS IS A UNBELIEVABLE SITUATION WHERE NO LAWS WERE BROKE AS I UNDERSTAND IT.....................YD.

>
> DONE........THIS IS A UNBELIEVABLE
>SITUATION WHERE NO LAWS WERE
>BROKE AS I UNDERSTAND IT.....................YD.
>

Nope, No laws broken. Their logic is that since he is the President of the California Dept of Fish and Game, and that it is illegal to take Mountain Lions in Kalifornia, Then he set a bad example by going to IDAHO and LEGALLY taking a Mountain lion and should therefore be fired.

-John Wayne

These morons are more worried about getting rid of a innocent person so they can push their agenda.I went to send a letter to them but they said my zipcode did not exist,I will try again.

Done.
If Dan Richards is removed, I fear who he will be replaced with, certainly it will be a treehugger in order to pacify the angry mobs.
I saw today that California Lieutenant Governor Gavin (gag) Newsome is calling for Richard's resignation.
Newsome's father was head of the Mountain Lion Foundation which headed up prop 117 back in 1990 effectively banning lion hunting in California
see link...(and comments - gag again).

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2012/02/gavin_newsom_dan_richards.php

Then the Op-Ed pieces calling California hunters nothing but clown-like posers...

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/26/4290436/trophy-hunting.html#disqus_thread

For many years I've defended the rural California lifestyle, fighting the so overly negative notions about ALL of us Californians, but this really takes the cake.
My wife is very attached to her elderly mother and her existing family here, but this whole debacle is so over the top and depressing that I truly want to leave this state.

LETTER SENT, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH THESE ARSHOLES, WE SHOULD THANK ALL THIS NEW HIGHER EDUCATION WE HAVE, TOO MANY PEOPLE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR JOBS...RAS.

Done!!!!!!!

What a F###ed up State of affairs...

This is the sh!t my kids and your kids get to look forward too....

Done. Like Relh stated.... both my guys are pro gun, hunting and fishing. Its the inner city douchebags that need to get this message.

So, This idiot is our LT Governor. His dad is the one that started the Prop to outlaw Mountain Lion hunting in Calif in the first place. Read the letter he wrote to Dan Richards......... WHAT A TARD!

From our Lt. Gov. (This is via CA.GOV)

February 27, 2012

Mr. Daniel W. Richards
President, California Fish and Game Commission
1416 Ninth Street, Suite 1320
Sacramento, CA 95814
President Richards,

Thank you for more than 4 years of service to the people of California as a member of the California Fish and Game Commission. Unfortunately, recent events make it clear that you cannot continue in any capacity on the Commission. (California wildlife official in hot water over mountain lion hunt, San Jose Mercury News, February 17, 2012) I must confess to a personal interest in this issue above those of my current office. As you may know, my father, Judge William Newsom is a long-time mountain lion protection advocate and past president of the Mountain Lion Preservation Foundation. Additionally, I have personally worked for the protection of these majestic animals and their habitat.

While not in California at the time, your actions call into question whether you can live up to the calling of your office. Since 1870 the Commission has worked to manage the wildlife resources of our state. As president of the commission, I am sure you understand that merely complying with the conservation laws of California is not the standard by which the Commission or its members are measured. As is stated on the Commission's website, your actions should be in the "best interest of the resource and truly reflect(s) the wishes and needs of the people."

I do appreciate that you did nothing illegal in Idaho, but it is clear that your actions do not reflect the values of the people of California. In 1972, Governor Ronald Reagan signed legislation banning the sport hunting of mountain lions in California for 5 years. That ban was twice renewed before the voters of California passed Proposition 117 in June 1990.

I'm sure I needn't remind you of the many challenges facing California and the important work ahead for the Commission. Your continued presence on the Commission is a distraction from those important issues.

As such, I am prevailing on your sense of civic service to respectfully request you resign, effective immediately, so we can move on to the pressing issues facing our great state.

Sincerely,

Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom

-John Wayne

Ha Ha Here is Richards Response. LOL

richards2.jpg

-John Wayne

Yessir!

The pontificating greenheads that have NO idea how state managed Conservation in NA operates, and whom its solid principles and actions are funded by, simply disgust me.

Nevermind the fact that CA has represented the greatest incident of lion attacks on humans since the moratorium on hunting them was passed.

IDIOTS...in EVERY sense of the word

Done ? unfortunately I'm represented by two democrats, who don't really care about my positions. It seems to me that the Lt. Governor is misusing the powers of his position. This State is in a sorry state of affairs, and it's only going to get worse.

I LOVE Dan's response!
That is showing some balls, we'll see how it plays out though.
Lord knows he's outnumbered.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.

Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

He should have shot that FRIKEN WOLF!! Thank God i left there 40-years ago,and yes i'm glad he shot one of our lions!

Thanks Elk_Nuts for the post. This issue is finally getting the attention it deserves. I posted the same link a couple of times this week and it went virtually unnoticed.

Anybody want to give up a California zipcode so we in other states can send a messsage too? I tried but the link will not accept my Utah zip.

Didn't work, it wants an address as well, I think the 4 digit sub code as well.

Why can't Utah do this to the pukes back east trying to influence Utahs enviro, and wilderness laws????

DONE!! What a crock, hope that sportsmen/women everywhere support this guy. Loved his rebuttal letter. haha

Here is the entire response from Mr Richards.

c36ec590.jpg

fb960a13.jpg

-John Wayne

Done!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom