IFG Antelope Proposal

customweld

Comment period is open until September 23rd

I thought that was already in place. I must've been thinking deer?
I think it's only in place for the Middle Fork deer hunts (maybe a few others). If I recall, there was a proposal a few years ago about unlimited pronghorn going first choice only, but must not have gained traction.

That’ll have a very minimal effect on draw odds. It’s only taking a very small percentage of applicants out of the pool.

Small, but better than nothing I guess. Rifle antelope tags are so hard to draw in Idaho they should go to a 3+ year wait along with making the unlimited hunts first choice only like @backcountryID mentioned. Especially since they offer unlimited archery hunts all over the state. People who wanted to hunt antelope every year could do it easily and the odds would go up drastically for the harder to draw tags. Win-win as far as I see it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom