IFG-Dead Deer Results Pending

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Test results still pending as 150 white-tailed deer have died from disease in the Kamiah area

Idaho Fish and Game is continuing to receive reports of dead deer in the Kamiah area. Approximately 150 whitetails have died near the Kamiah area. At this time, tests have come back negative for both Bluetongue and Epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD). Tests were also negative for Adenovirus Hemorrhagic Disease, which is a similar hemorrhagic disease and been known to occur in Washington.

Full story: https://idfg.idaho.gov/press/test-r...ite-tailed-deer-have-died-disease-kamiah-area

That taints my Nov WT hunt. We'll see then. Mother Nature sure is a persistent and evil one at times.

Yeah kinda puts a hitch in my wanting to focus on white tails one of these coming seasons. Ive only hunted white tail one year in my whole life and one of these years would like to do it again. Thought was upon this area since I know it at least a little. Oh well. Keep chasing mulies

Come on cold weather. Need some frosts to kill all the midges. There's a reason I hate all biting bugs!!!

My buddy works at transfer station in Kamiah as of Thursday 26th , 346 dropped off mostly does and small bucks hardly any fawns

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom