I'LL BET THE BILLIONAIRES BALK???

If you force billionaires to foot the 3 trillion dollar cost, you'd have to confiscate all the money from 3000 billionaires. (if my math is right)

But then most of that 3 trillion would go right back to the billionaires, so maybe it would work. :unsure:

Why stop at billionaires? I say drop it to millionaires too and then let’s see just how many millionaire democrat career politicians are still on board?
I like your thoughts but I need a job and don’t work for the government so my employment is millionaires and I have and do work for a billionaire. Middle class is a small part of my employment.

If you force billionaires to foot the 3 trillion dollar cost, you'd have to confiscate all the money from 3000 billionaires. (if my math is right)

But then most of that 3 trillion would go right back to the billionaires, so maybe it would work. :unsure:
There are only 700 Billionaires in the US according the news last night. 3 trillion divided by 700 is a lot of money for each billionaire.
I think their math is flawed, that's why I always laughed when Pocahontas was running for office she would say I am going to tax the billionaires to settle the budget. She had no idea of what she was saying but nether did any of the rest of them.

There are only 700 Billionaires in the US according the news last night. 3 trillion divided by 700 is a lot of money for each billionaire.
I think their math is flawed, that's why I always laughed when Pocahontas was running for office she would say I am going to tax the billionaires to settle the budget. She had no idea of what she was saying but nether did any of the rest of them.
One of the the more annoying members of congress and stupid to boot! Sh!t, I just thought of so many more that fit that profile. Damn....

See, that all worked out. The whiney billionaires get to keep their dynastic wealth.

And the peasants get to pay through a ”tax on corporations “, which is a nicer way of saying a tax on US.

We're punishing big oil right now. Stopped the pipeline and put a moratorium on drilling on federal land. We're paying over $5/gallon for gas here now. We sure screwed big oil though so it's worth it? We need cheap reliable energy to compete in the world and we're losing.

We're going to put 500,000 new car charging stations in America so we should be fine in a couple years. (I didn't make that up, Biden* said it the other day.)

We're punishing big oil right now. Stopped the pipeline and put a moratorium on drilling on federal land. We're paying over $5/gallon for gas here now. We sure screwed big oil though so it's worth it? We need cheap reliable energy to compete in the world and we're losing.

We're going to put 500,000 new car charging stations in America so we should be fine in a couple years. (I didn't make that up, Biden* said it the other day.)
The future of gas out your way...

gasprices.jpg

Somebody’s got to pay for this nonsense. At least it isn’t a tax on retirees- YET.
You don’t really believe that I hope. Any increase in taxes to a business or someone who owns a business ALWAYS results in an increase in how much the consumer pays for the end product. I always find it ironic people support taxing people who have become successful with the logic it won’t affect me only to have it always directly affect them. Good day brother!

We were talking about taxation of dynastic wealth (and unrealized capital gains which is barely imaginable). That was before a corporate tax replaced it. Yes, i know the difference.:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom