I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Promise to be honest and no feelings hurt! Let's see everyone's first deer

halfassed

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Promise to be honest and no feelings hurt! Let's see everyone's first deer

I had to walk out in my cold garage for this pic. Let's see your's! Oh and did I cut down a yearling or could have he been epic?
786320181220184431.jpg

Better get urp there!!!

RE: I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Promise to be honest and no feelings hurt! Let's see everyone's first deer

Or your kids first.

9616920181207081839.jpg

Better get up there!!!

RE: I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Promise to be honest and no feelings hurt! Let's see everyone's first deer

31115img5275.jpg

2018 Buck

65116img0009.jpg

Old Garage photo. Got another 6 to hang up somewhere. 3 bucks and 3 more elk

Sorry, one of those in the garage pic is my first buck. 3rd buck down from the left side. (just a crabby 4)

The 2018 buck was my first buck of 2018 LOL!

88986image.jpg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Kinda wish I had pics (other than the deer rack). October 1959: I was thirteen, and a skinny kid (I could have hunted when I was 12, but I was afraid of the kick and report of a .30-30!) Bundled up in the back of my Dad's 1937 Chevy pick-up in a sleeping bag to try and keep from freezing (there was barely room in the cab for my Dad and my friend's Dad.) There were four of us; don't know if they let me shoot first or not, but I was the first. I knocked the buck down like a range target; he got right back up, took off running full bore before I got another shot. I told everyone I watched the buck fall over; knew I'd hit him! He ran about 70 yds. 'til he bled out (neck shot). Later that day, my Dad got a small 4-pt.
75785firstdeer.jpg

66778firstbuck.jpg

>
88986image.jpg

>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

That took a Weapon with Lots of Energy Right there!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

15 yrs old, 1963.
4528620181221062722.jpg

40308ethans1stbuck.jpg
I don't have a photo of my first buck, this is my sons first.

Awesome! I love it.

Better get up there!!!

64997showmeyoursrodrigoferreira.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>
64997showmeyoursrodrigoferreira.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Now that is funny!

Pet Door Sales and Installation
www.utpetdoor.com

My daughters first this year. Was a great hunt.

59300gigideer8r.jpg

Pet Door Sales and Installation
www.utpetdoor.com

1997. 100# doe, on a DOE draw hunt.
Shooting a Remington 1100 smoothbore with a 1oz slug!

3618919971109oakridgefirstdeer.jpg

84 from the world famous doyle ca
89032img0122.jpg

12498img016.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom