Illinois Rut Hunt available!!

TipMOver

Unfortunately, I had to cancel this hunt with a great outfitter this year. I had a great time last year with him, so I booked again for this fall. I ended up drawing a premium deer tag out west, so I am unable to make the trip to Illinois and am trying to help fill my spot, but I'll be there next year! This is a very good hunt in Fulton County Illinois Nov. 4-8th. Its all inclusive. Stands, lodging in a nice house, and meals. Transportation to and from stands, and airport pickup also.
This hunt is with an outfitter with a great reputation that has hosted many hunting celebs, as well as a country music star or two . You will need to have secured an archery deer tag for Illinois. This hunt is the real deal. Keep in mind, I am not selling this hunt, just trying to help fill a vacant spot. This is a 5 1/2 day hunt with all stands in place, all meals, lodging, transportation for $2500.

Please, only serious inquiries. PM me for more contact information.

Thanks!
Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom