i'm a grandpa again

cmiddleton

Very Active Member
my doughter had her baby thursday the 15 of january after a extreamly difacult term she wasnt due tell march 14th but after getting toximia and extream high blood presure they flew her to denver saint lukes hospital they pulled her threw.
scarey deal trying to get her blood platelets back up high enough to do a c section so her blood would clot and getting her blood pressure down so they could do the surgery
the babys name is brook and she is a whopping 3lb 3 1/4 oz. and is 15 3/4" the baby is great and even breathing on her own and able to breath room air at this early thats the best you can ask for she is healthy as can be
but jody is still in danger but getting better the toximia will go away now that the baby is delivered and that will help to bring down her blood pressure so all should be well by sunday
i hate to say this but if it was left to dr depallo here in casper we may have lost them both and thank you to the kidney dr who told him he was a fool and he better get her to denver
with her first pregnicy they kept her here untell she was to sick to fly to denver and we lost the baby and allmost lost jody
she had her last rights read to her three times and allmost died
this time dr depallo was going to send her home even though she had toxima and lost the platlets in her blood her kidneys were shutting down and she gained 28 lb in three days but to him she didn't need to deliver he wonted her to go home she had title 19 but they do not pay the same money as reguler insurence so he didn't wont her to stay in the hospital
i trust these dr in casper about as far as i can throw them they are only here for the money.
prayers do work and there isn't any better hosptials then saint lukes when it comes to babys that why i have a healthy little Brook and a getting better Jody thank you Lord and saint luke!!!!!!:D

Congrats Casey and thank the Lord that everything turned out for the best. Now get out there and call up some dogs huh!!

Mike
at235.gif

i can't go this weekend my wife wont let me but if she would you can bet i'd be out there the wind has been down all weekend i think its gods way to check and see whats more importent hunting or famaly it tuff but i'm going to pass this test of will but next weekend when we know for sure that jody will be alright i'll be out but the wind will probly howl two calm days in a row in casper it has to be a sign from god
go get um dakota and tell us how you do wish i was there but still afraid to get that far from the phone
grandpa casey

I hear you Casey, family first. You have to prioritize and in this case, its family first. Congrats again!!! We'll be saying a little prayer for your family today.

Mike
at235.gif

Congerats!!!!! Hope all goes well with the baby and mom! Sounds to me that the Dr. needs a good "tune-up". I would be pulling the hide off of him if he treated my kid or wife that way. Glad to see they are doing fine.
Eric
075313.gif

Congratulations and all the best to you and your family. Hopefully everything will work out for the best with Jody. My wife and I will include her and Brook in our prayers!! After all, here at MM, were all family!!

Best of Luck and God Bless,

Tuff--Scott

they moved brook out of icu to the helthy baby nursery today
and they changed jodys blood pressure meds hopefully that will get her under controll her B.P. has been running 178 over 98 which is still high but not as high as it was it will get better the more fluid she loses
Brook is now eating a little they give her 4cc of milk every 4 hour and is now waighing 3lb 8 oz
the nurses say she hasn't asked for her pa pa yet
we got to keep her big sister makayla the other night and she and i had a blast she is 21 months
she will be a deer hunter when she grows up she stole a hunting magazine from the dr.s office the other day
she already likes pa pa's deer and pets them every time she comes over and when i'm not home she asks if pa pa deer hunting
some of her first words were dead deer,elk and moose
deer mounts she calls dead deer and live deer she calls pritty deer
thanks for the prayers they are working

brook got a infection night befor last so we went back to denver they put her back in n.i.c.u.
she is doing ok but they say this could happen for a while and we are in for a roller coaster ride
jody is doing better and they let her out of the hospital but she is staying in the inn at the hospital and they are still checking her dayly
I hope the lord will watch over both of them

that is the one drawback of living in this state, obviously with some exceptions, the medical care tends to suck. we had a similar sort of deal when my daughter was born, only my wife was a couple weeks past due. when she finally went into labor she immediatly started having troubles, yet they kept sending us home from the hospital. i dont know what the hell they were thinking, granted she was our first, so we didn't know what to expect, but my wife has 7 brothers and sisters, and my mother in law said she was in trouble. thats a woman with experience in these things. after i almost went to blows with the doctor, he finally actually looked at her, and my daughter was pulled not breathing by c-section about 8 minutes later. luckily, both ended up ok, though the doctor admitted if they had waited much more, we'd have likely lost them both. not the right thing to say to the guy who had to threaten to kick your ass to get service. judge saw my side ;)

sam

congratulations BTW, guess that was the point of this, hope they both come through ok.

finally got them both back home and they are doing well brook is almost the good keeper size she is up to 4 lb 10 oz that would be a big brook trout but still makes a small baby
Jody is doing great and has lost lots of waight and is looking better than she in a long time they got her heart and asthma both under control so now she is in good shape
thanks for everyones prayers i know they helped

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom