I'm back on the forum

D_Hoyt

I was on Monster Muleys for over a decade as "dillon" before I lost my login information and my life got crazy. My career took me to Nevada, Wyoming, and back to Utah.

I had a good year in 2022 (see attached picture), but I'm planning to put my 21 elk or 19 mountain goat points in Utah to use in 2023. My oldest daughter will also be hunting for the first time this year.

Good luck in the draws everyone.

Dillon

20220930_104647.jpg

Last edited:
Now you can go full send and delete FB, instagram, Tik-Tok and whatever nonsensical social media you have. Best move I have ever made.

Hey Dillon.! I remember you and your posts buddy. Glad to have you back.! I think the last post I remember you for was an antelope, NV maybe..? Anyway, good luck this year in the draw. And congrats on raising a daughter who wants to get out and hunt. Took my daughter on an LE mentor hunt this year. We killed a great buck. Hope you can find similar luck...

Hey Dillon.! I remember you and your posts buddy. Glad to have you back.! I think the last post I remember you for was an antelope, NV maybe..? Anyway, good luck this year in the draw. And congrats on raising a daughter who wants to get out and hunt. Took my daughter on an LE mentor hunt this year. We killed a great buck. Hope you can find similar luck...
Thank you, BrowningRage.

I think my last post on Monster Muley's was my Nevada antelope with my daughter (purple shoes pic) before I went M.I.A in 2015. In 2017, she also helped me get my Wyoming antelope (orange hat picture).

My oldest son loves fishing and enjoys glassing up deer and elk. ?

The jury is still out on the younger two kids. ?

I'm going to try to pull my Utah elk and mountain goat tags over the next 2 or 3 years so I can take a backseat to my kids for the most part.

IMG_6329.jpg

20171006_175848.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom