I'm new!!

@OutdoorWriter ask for something about me to give me $&it. I was an outfitter and guide for 13 years. I know there's a few stories on here about some rotten outfitters. To clear things up I quite the outfitting business for 2 reasons. 1 conservation... I just couldnt bring my self to filling tags and making money with the deer herd in the shape that it is around my town. 2nd I wanted more time to hunt for myself... Witch backfired.. now that there's no money coming from hunting my wife doesn't think I need to hunt 4 months a year.

Welcome.

We keep being told it's great for "conservation" to have armies of paid spotters, thousands of cams, and hundreds of "conservation" tags. That unlike us "knuckleheads", it the outfitters that are the real conservationists.

Glad to see a guide who disagrees with it. And props to your second post being you saying so.

I will say, you and homer will be great fiends. Ya, inside joke, but you'll get it real soon.

@OutdoorWriter ask for something about me to give me $&it. I was an outfitter and guide for 13 years. I know there's a few stories on here about some rotten outfitters. To clear things up I quite the outfitting business for 2 reasons. 1 conservation... I just couldnt bring my self to filling tags and making money with the deer herd in the shape that it is around my town. 2nd I wanted more time to hunt for myself... Witch backfired.. now that there's no money coming from hunting my wife doesn't think I need to hunt 4 months a year.
Welcome! Get ready for some guide bashing and English teachers:)

Is "Witch backfired.." another way of saying Pelosi farted? :rolleyes:

Only one profession more crooked and evil than a used car salesman… an outfitter.

Only one profession more crooked and evil than a used car salesman… an outfitter.
I agree and disagree with. There are a few good outfitters out there that tell it like it is and work their butt off for a client. It's the rest of them that have destroyed the industry. And on top of that I would have to say the booking agents are just as bad or worse then the outfitter. But either way I'm out of it. Just wanted to be up front and honest with you all. Then you guys get to know me who I am and was and you have fuel to give me a hard time. I look forward to the conversation s to come and seeing all of everyone's success.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom