I'm Off!!!

H

huntsonora

Well, I am heading out in about 15 minutes to head down to Hudspeth County Texas to hunt Antelope. My wife bought me the permit after the "Birthday Present Disaster" was cleared up last week. We saw 3 shootable bucks on this ranch last weekend. My friend ended up killing one and I will take either of the other two. There is also a good chance that there will be more goats on the ranch this weekend. My goal is a 78" goat or better but I only have one day to get it done. I'll post tomorrow night and let you know how it went.

Drummond

Drumm:

That's a good wife you have there. Good luck on the hunt and have some fun. Can't wait for the photos.

BOHNTR )))------------->

Don't tell us about the pain. Show us the baby. Good luck you cowpie sniffing flatlander from Texas!

I'm with BUCKSPY, dont start with the excuses just "Show us the Money"......Best of success. P.S. which outfitter did you book with?.....LOL....... Allen Taylor......

"I'm Off".....does that mean your head is addilded or you are about to leave, probably both. LOL. Seriously, good luck, chasing antelope is a kick.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom