I'm set. What a relief!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I went in today and got my Covid booster shot. While I was there I got the flu shot, a pneumonia shot, a tetanus booster, a hepatitis vaccine, and a shingles vaccine. When I told the pharmacist I saw a fox in my yard this morning he threw in a rabies vaccine just in case. I feel like I'm invincible. Bring it on!

I wish I could get one. My wife got hers (teacher). Good thing since they shut the school down and sent her home because everyone here has ‘rona right now.:(

I got both booster and flu shots...kinda rocked me a little...feel weak bu I will rest knowing I DID MY BEST TO not get sick...I have a weak respitory system. My doc saw I hadn't had a pneumonia shot a few years ago and just gave it to me (I trust him, he is a personal friend) Haven;t even had a cold since.

I went in today and got my Covid booster shot. While I was there I got the flu shot, a pneumonia shot, a tetanus booster, a hepatitis vaccine, and a shingles vaccine. When I told the pharmacist I saw a fox in my yard this morning he threw in a rabies vaccine just in case. I feel like I'm invincible. Bring it on!
Just stay away from hooker row. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 12.40.59 PM.png

I got a flu shot, yearly. Because sick days cost me $$. I get a tetanus shot, same reason. I got Covid, same reason. I had chicken pox, but will get shingles in future.

I'm opposed to mandates.

So am I half American?

Got my booster yesterday as well way to go Eel I'm with you. I got the flu shot about a week ago I should be good to go....LOL

I haven't got the booster shot yet. I got the flu shot last week. My arm was a little sore but barely noticeable. I need the Shingle shot but heard how it isn't too pleasant.

I noticed some reactions to my “everybody has it“ statement.

That’s of course another exaggeration on my part. They shut the schools down because 707 students and staff are on quarantine. Of around 2500.

And now our hospital is filling up. But by God we are free.

To bad fellas. Fauci already has his next chinese business deal going. They have a new weapons grade small pox they are going to release that we didn't fund. Fauci already has a "vaccine" ready to sell to the governments of the world. Its really just a vitamin C shot with a drop of cortizone in it to make your arm a little sore and make the public believe its doing something. When everyone still gets smallpox he'll blame it on smallpox "beta" variant but tell you that you still have to get it because it makes the symptoms milder.

Meanwhile him and his compadre Xi sit on a beach sippin gin and juice, cashing checks and snapping necks.

That’s of course another exaggeration on my part. They shut the schools down because 707 students and staff are on quarantine. Of around 2500.

The school quarantine thing IS BULLSHIT.

99% of those kids aren't positive.

My son got it from a masked and vaccinated teacher. They do "test to stay" here at 2% positive thresholds. Tons of kids "quarantined" because they were close to a positive. Then family is quarantined. After testing, a whole 5 out of 1500 had positives.

My wife is much safer working from home away from all of our dear little booger eaters. It’s a problem for me because I perform better with adult supervision. But I don’t want to perform better.:(

So yes, quarantine hit some of us harder than others.

You forgot rabies…

My wife is much safer working from home away from all of our dear little booger eaters. It’s a problem for me because I perform better with adult supervision. But I don’t want to perform better.:(

So yes, quarantine hit some of us harder than others.

Stats show teachers pass it to kids, not the other way around.

But now you have adult supervision, so we expect greatness?

And then they get over it and everybody’s fine. Still a mortality rate lower than lightning strikes. Good thing they’re shutting schools down again..,
“Everybody” isn’t exactly correct, and I need to see a little backup on that lightning bullsquirt.:rolleyes:

We’ll eventually get to robot teachers after we determine the home-schooled option was a failure. Things will really be bad when this generation of basket cases grows up.

Its a sad world when a kids education depends on how smart his parents are.:ROFLMAO:

I got bit by a packrat when I was a kid. Back then if it died within 2 weeks or something like that, you had to get the shots. It was a series of shots you received in your abdomen and was supposedly very painful.

Most pampered packrat in history.
The shots ain't nuthin' to laff about either.

A good friend -- now deceased -- was sleeping on the beach at Puerto Lobos in Mex. During the night, a fox came around & bit John in the neck. He managed to grab the fox around the neck & strangle it. As soon as it got light, he headed back to the U.S. with the fox in an ice chest . The critter tested positive for rabies. John wasn't fond of the shots he had to get.

Where do you live? The crud already came through our town and schools about 2 months ago. It's gone, schools stayed open, and we never missed a beat (except the quarantine thing).

Was he serious ? Eel, were you telling stories or did you really get all those shots ?
Yeah for sure Deerhunter- I bet he is a factory of chemical and biological antibodies !
No, I made it up. Not that they're bad, it's just that I don't spend a lot of time worrying about everything that might happen to me. I got the flu shot the other day while I was waiting for my wife to finish shopping. She said I was bugging her, and it was free so what the heck. I've never seen anybody shop so slow in my life. I got so bored I got a flu shot.

I'm proud to say, that is one thing that I'll never get to say. That I got vaccinated. Never happen. Will never get the flu shot either. 55 years young and can't remember the last time I was sick.

I'm proud to say, that is one thing that I'll never get to say. That I got vaccinated. Never happen. Will never get the flu shot either. 55 years young and can't remember the last time I was sick.
That's called freedom and choice! Good for you!

You'll probably be fine since it sounds like you have a very strong immune system but...... so did a guy around here who used to organize a pheasant hunt for charity. Oh, he's dead now.

...And I'm about the furthest thing from a liberal as one can get. Factual, yes. Liberal, No!

Love,
Zeke

My neighbor is in hospital with a collapsed lung and pnemonia. All started with COVID…..a disease he claimed (last year) to be fictitious and a tool used by the gubment to control “us” through fear.

He never got the vaccine. He tried to “control” his own family by forcing them to not get the vaccine. Two of his older kids went behind his back and exercised their rights to get the shot. They did not get Covid. But the other three did, including his poor wife who didn’t het the shot just to keep “peace” in the home.

Now he sits in hospital (he’s a pilot for a major airline company) missing work, wondering if he will live, and still mad at the world for trying to control his rights to choose.

His wife is tired of his stubborn, controlling behavior. She had a looong chat with my wife last night about the whole thing.

I told my wife, “Oh well. You create your own misery in this life by how you choose to react emotionally. Life is short enough. Why spend it being mad at everything?”

I tried to make a Dr. appointment yesterday. The receptionist's first question was "I don't see a vaccination card on file. Will you need an after hours high risk appointment?" I told her I had a card and will bring it in. I made an appointment for Dec. 6th.

The next question was "Will you be gathering with unmasked people at Thanksgiving? If you are, we'll need you to bring in negative Covid-19 test result". I cancelled my appointment. They can go to hell.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom