Imagine this shooting, the other way around

hossblur

Long Time Member

"I could not fully see her hands or what was in the backpack or what the intentions are,” Byrd said. “But they had shown violence leading up to that point.”

That quote, and the fact that he didn't shoot anyone else "to protect congress" shows he panicked.

That woman cop in Minnesota who panicked was charged and faces jail.

I have carried a weapon for many years in enforcement , using it is the last resort, I don't think this had escalated to that point, all I can say is I think he overreacted and lost his train of thought . A fatal mistake.

The poor lady was playing stupid games with stupid armed people who think their power is being threatened. Honestly she should have seen this as a very plausible outcome to her actions. Same thing goes for the moron the cop shot in Minnesota.

How long has it been since you dealt with a municipal cop in a large metropolis??? Honestly most aren't any more intelligent than your average druggy thug. 30 years ago they would have been garbage men and roofers. Now we hand them weapons and badges. And we have to. The good candidates aren't dumb enough to take that job nowadays.

So if you are dumb. I mean really dumb. Like your greatest daily accomplishment is dressing yourself. Don't be surprised that you die when you challenge someone as dumb as you are with a weapon.

He's a hero in the eyes of the left and groups like BLM, got a little somethin back!. If he had been a white male, and she a black female, he'd be swinging in the center of town by now! That said, the other day an enlisted air force member walked into a brewery I was in, in full uniform. I hand signaled the bartender his beer was on me. I gave 2 chits of his skin color, he raised his right hand and took his turn...he's my brother. The chit goin on around us is just nonsense.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom